Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

After spending almost half an hour trying to see my results on the Champs & Foot Locker apps doing it manually by going in and out of them, I eventually got through and hit on both apps.

I declined picking up a pair at the Glendale Galleria Champs since it was farther from me. But I did confirm with Foot Locker because I hit at a location that's closer to me thankfully.

This release is one of the most disastrous ever in recent memory because of all the damn glitches like with not being able to log on, repeated error messages while trying to see my results, then the confirmation process omitted the deadline time to confirm and pickup location. I eventually confirmed once all the details was available. It was an absolutely unnecessary process with all the glitches just to confirm.

I played it safe and maxed out the head starts on both apps despite these being supposedly plentiful with every store location.

I look forward to getting mine tomorrow. I already have a jersey that correlates with these shoes, so why not get them to match?

If u cop thru EA on finishline.

Can u cop on launch tomorrow at 10 am again?
Or will they cancel that second non-EA order?

Last edited:
Please do not harass retail employees over sneakers, and an app they have no control over
nope. **** um all.

no way in hell ima believe they have no control over these so called "draws" when ever since they implemented this new draw system i aint get jack ****. before that i won every draw i ever entered.

i know they live with evil intentions in they heart they need a good

Hoping Hibbett or Finishline let’s me grab one online & save me from this mission tomorrow.

Don’t wanna drive to the mall an hour before work to grab my reservation ☹️ I get scared riding with fire Jays without protection. Streets slimey with / without company or mad feds. 🥶

Last edited:
I was busy asf at work. Had the JD app and the FNL app open plus one on safari. I think the safari window let me in on FNL I’m not sure could’ve been the app. I basically unlocked my phone every 5-10 minutes or so until I seen one let me in. Probably took 45 minutes but once I was in it was smooth. FNL/JD apps really suck but for some reason they always show me love on the status access if I’m patient with it. I think I’ve gotten through on STATUS every time I’ve tried except once.

I don't think I've hit on any Foot stores since they went to app raffles.

Btw, I thought they were going to that FLX ****? Weren't they going to limit winners to only one pair from any of their stores? I thought I remember entering like that a few months ago. This f'ing company just keeps changing their rules all the damn time. One of my best friends worked for their corporate HQ in Wisconsin a few yrs ago and said it was a ****show. I believe him lol...

I was in the middle of something and the app notification said i got denied in-store for FTL. Turns out i had a reservation and the clock expired when i finally checked which appears disqualified me for online purchase reservation. These apps are wonky sometimes.

After several errors messages, I eventually got through

38419BC1-918B-4A3C-85D7-CEB7DDF876BA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom