Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

On my way to the mall to check leftovers for a few friends.

Enjoying a nice Texas Whataburger breakfast before I get there, hope you have a good Sunday fellas.

LFG baby

Attachments

• 63D70178-CA8C-4A4F-BEF0-68281D3D0955.jpeg
    63D70178-CA8C-4A4F-BEF0-68281D3D0955.jpeg
    296.4 KB · Views: 324
Damn I Shoulda Woke Up Earlier

Foot Locker Is Literally The Trashiest Company Out There :smh:

Spent They Managers Salary On Sneakers Year After Year And Can’t Even Lock Down A Damn GR AJ3 With These Clowns. Wouldn’t Be Surprised If They Never Get Another Dollar Outta Me At This Rate
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Can't Believe People Struck Out On These 🤷‍♂️ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I used to do that, too. Then I realized I was operating backward because often I’d end up selling my extra pair (especially if I had more than two pairs). That meant someone else ended up getting to wear my best pair while I only ever wore my worse pair(s) LOL
So now I do the opposite. And even if I get to the worst pair, I usually don’t care by then because I’ve gotten to wear that shoe so much by then that I’m over the little nit-picky flaws.

An interesting way of looking at it. I may have to start doing it that way on pairs that I triple up on, though the only ones I’ve done that with are the last Concords and Bred 11 releases, and the 2019 Infared 6. All 3 of my Cords and Infareds are perfect. Wearing my worst Bred 11 still but that’s my fav shoe anyway so i will eventually wear all 3 most likely.

rainking rainking you pretty much described the very same habit and awakening I had a few years back. Now I'm wearing the better pair and stashing the other.

Yea the EP is slightly lower on that pair. That said, probably gonna wear the FC pair, as I tend to prefer to keep the nicer ones for later. Pretty happy with both my pairs of these though.
I used to do the same, but now I think that thought process is backwards so I do the opposite. I wear the best pair now. Sometimes I may never get to the 2nd pair. May sell or trade down the line and, I'd so, rather have the best pair. Also, we getting old and the way things going in the world we may not make it rock the 2nd pair. 🤷🏾‍♂️

On another note, snkrs shipped... :nthat:
Screenshot_20220911_135005.jpg

Anything MJ did in a Wizards jersey should be permanently discarded and forgotten.
Definitely not. He averaged 20 ppg at 40 years old. I never understand this logic. He was still one of the best players in the league. I really appreciate his time as a wizard. We were blessed with that little bit of extra time we got to watch him play.

Last edited:
got my pair from dicks today... talk about quick shipping... I called my local mall they have my size 9... but had to pass cuz I already have my second pair on the way... just waiting for it to ship

Back
Top Bottom