Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Happy Sunday my dawgs 💪🏼
Screenshot_20220911-122501_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220911-122922_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220911-122556_Chrome.jpg

Took my bookoo pair back and they had tons left so I was able to not only swap them out but even pick a right and left foot from two other pairs to get a solid one. S/O to the chill *** sales girl that was cool about it and made me feel like copping J’s back in 05. :nthat:

I haven’t really participated in a release thread in awhile so This thread has delivered:

OOPs

Washed Michael Jordan discussions

Sculpted man legs modeling the shoes.

I don’t want to be that guy…can ya help me get a pair (wish it was a gal)

The were you sleeping posts.

Ya didn’t want to put in the work posts.

Shout out to the NT Fam. And shout to the DMV fam. I want mumbo sauce with my fried chicken wings.
I wasn't being an axx with my question. I was genuinely asking. Dudes were posting links all day yesterday in this thread.

Coppin 2 pairs for sure with this release

Did.

20220911_144735.jpg

I think they'll be fairly easy the hype for 3's aint there like for the 11s, 4s and 1s. I think if we try we should be good lol the camo 3's had a slow sellout day of and those look collab-esque. No one should sleep though because this is a monster release being the 1st OG colorway in this new III mold! I work at a sneaker store so I'm guaranteed one lol might try for 3. This release, the Midnight Navy's VI, Desert Black Cements, and possibly White/Infrared VIs is what I'm most looking forward to this year.

I was right on the money for how this release would rollout. Sad we're not getting White Infrared 6's though.

Fairly easy? For an OG color way release? Wishful thinking friend.

Wishful thinking huh, S Sim23 ? Did you cop? Hope you did. People out here greedy tryna quadruple/ quintuple up.

I mean, I'm guaranteed a pair but the hype for III's really ain't there like that. Carmines are an OG colorway and they were pretty easy to cop. Those came out just last year. Its not about the colorway its about the model 1's, 4's, and 11's are the current hype trend so its hard as hell to get them even if the colorway is kinda mid. I'm confident they'll be easier to get than their more hype contemporaries.

Right on the money again!

We will wait for drop day and see how well this ages :smile:

Aged like fine wine and the most savory of cheeses. :rofl:

kanye-west-okay.gif

I mean, ok. I know I'm gettin a pair so I'm cooling. Its not a contest to see who's right or wrong. :rofl:

But...I will say if they get that IG influencer/Celeb/TikTok Influencer cosign(meme potential) hype for III's is gonna go right on up.

Bump that! It's a contest and I was right! :rofl: I think just about everyone copped in this thread. These were plentiful. I just hope Tiktok & influencers don't make III's the IT shoe or White Cements are gonna be a b**ch to cop next year.

I wasn't being an axx with my question. I was genuinely asking. Dudes were posting links all day yesterday in this thread.
Hopefully the link posted today helped. Also seems like they’re available if you look.

Not a big fire red guy personally. I wouldn’t say it’s easy to buy. I tried local raffles and struck out.

I hope you’re able to get your pair.

Theses are a great retro. It's a fact.

But in addition to the butchered thickness/boldness of the EP, the entire upper of 3's is still shrunken/too low. This doesn't get discussed as much as the EP & toe shape. Not complaining just posting for discussion.

This pic shows the difference perfectly.

Theses are a great retro. It's a fact.

But in addition to the butchered thickness/boldness of the EP, the entire upper of 3's is still shrunken/too low. This doesn't get discussed as much as the EP & toe shape. Not complaining just posting for discussion.

This pic shows the difference perfectly.

Personally I’m able to overlook the upper.

My only gripe is the midsole and around the air bubble, at times the shoe looks warped and too curved. YMMV depending on each individual shoe

Did.

20220911_144735.jpg

I was right on the money for how this release would rollout. Sad we're not getting White Infrared 6's though.

Wishful thinking huh, S Sim23 ? Did you cop? Hope you did. People out here greedy tryna quadruple/ quintuple up.

Right on the money again!

Aged like fine wine and the most savory of cheeses. :rofl:

kanye-west-okay.gif

Bump that! It's a contest and I was right! :rofl: I think just about everyone copped in this thread. These were plentiful. I just hope Tiktok & influencers don't make III's the IT shoe or White Cements are gonna be a b**ch to cop next year.
That was January 2022. The sneaker market has changed since then if you haven’t noticed.

Whats the reason they don’t go with really low ep like ogs? Would think it would be cheaper overall. it’s almost half the height/material as the 22 and the 22s are much lower than years passed.

Back
Top Bottom