Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Reserved at FTL. They should really think of another way to confirm because everyone flooding the app at the same time on Friday causes it to go crazy. Tied them up to my liking and they fit comfortably right away. Nike knocked it out the park with this release.
AJ3_Fire_Red2.jpg

Reserved at FTL. They should really think of another way to confirm because everyone flooding the app at the same time on Friday causes it to go crazy. Tied them up to my liking and they fit comfortably right away. Nike knocked it out the park with this release.
AJ3_Fire_Red2.jpg
Size 9 is very much in stock here in L.A. glad it’s my size. Because my app messed up and my reservation got screwed because of it. But no worries as I found tons of it. By the way what beauties you have there sir.

Clown question, bro. Take this immature crap elsewhere because this is a thread for shoes, specifically the Jordan III Fire Red. It's irrelevant as hell to inquire about restaurants in general.

There's only one in L.A., it's on Broadway Ave, near 7th St. out in Downtown.

I think that one and the one in Chicago are the only Jordan-based stores currently in existence under the Foot Locker umbrella because all the Flight 23/Footaction stores have all closed. I believe the Flight 23 spots closed before Footaction completely folded earlier this year.
This has to be new or I am way more out of touch than I thought. Thanks for this info!

A simple no would suffice 🤷🏽‍♂️

Having some common sense to realize your attempt at trying to be funny by bringing up a restaurant in a thread for a specific shoe was asinine and not funny would have been better for you.

This has to be new or I am way more out of touch than I thought. Thanks for this info!

Damn I’m more out of touch then I thought.

I don't know how how you got it right with "than" the first time, but got it messed up with "then" with the second one.

I believe the Jumpman LA store opened during the NBA All-Star Weekend in 2018, so it's clearly been in Downtown for a few years now. The Flight 23 stores in conjunction with some of the Footaction stores opened up a few years before the Jumpman LA location. The Jordan-based store in Chicago opened before the L.A. location. Foot Locker pretty much decided to keep those two big Jordan stores open now.

Cotdammit. Was back at the mall late this afternoon with the kid because he wanted to use his bday gift cards at the Lego store. Footlocker right there, popped in because I can’t help myself … no sz 11 left. Champs right there … had one sz 11 left. Couldn’t resist the call, despite saying yesterday I was good with just one pair. The more I looked at my first pair last night, the even more bad *** I realized these are. Still not 1:1 with the OG, of course, but damn they look great. Realized it was nuts for a III lover like me to pass on the chance of bagging another pair for retail when I still had the opportunity.
@spoonmanofthehour jshortt jshortt I mean, what can I say :rofl:

I thought for sure you had already doubled on these haha. If you just stumbled onto another pair in the wild, I don't blame you at all. Would've been hard for me to not grab another in that scenario.

NGL I want these but I've falled back so much on Jays that I forgot they dropped, where all these size 9's at b ?

They not on the level of these new fire reds, but calling them an abomination is a stretch. Nt will always find an over exaggerated narrative and run with it. I bought 2 pairs of bc3 on rd. I beat the 1st pair and still have a ds pair. Bc3 is my favorite jordan of all time and who knows when we'll get another retro. I still live my pairs and especially the ds pair ain't going anywhere anytime

CD7EBA77-ADF4-48E5-8D80-15AB3B449503.jpeg

These are mens size 9 I was surprised to see these at the mall on Sunday night. So did they make too many of these or what 😆

Always better for the consumers to make too many pairs. Would love to see OG models on discount. JB still making a ton of money at discounted prices.

Back
Top Bottom