Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

I might as well make my 9,000th post on this site about my acquisition of these complete with pictures.

I picked mine up on reservation at the Jumpman LA store in Downtown LA yesterday on release day. When I hit on Champs & Foot Locker on Friday, I'm glad I declined to go to the Glendale Galleria Champs and opted to confirm on Foot Locker since Downtown is closer to me.

This is the first time I have ever owned an original colorway of the Jordan III!
IMG_6435.JPG
IMG_6436.JPG
IMG_6437.JPG
IMG_6438.JPG
IMG_6439.JPG
IMG_6440.JPG

I definitely thought you were a Midwest dude this whole time.

Champs saying mine are out of stock after securing them Saturday morning. tf
Champs did me dirty like that for the Georgetown 6s :smh: Back in the day (5 years ago) they would give you a backorder status and ship to you a couple of weeks later. Now, depending on your size you just SOL!

Champs did me dirty like that for the Georgetown 6s :smh: Back in the day (5 years ago) they would give you a backorder status and ship to you a couple of weeks later. Now, depending on your size you just SOL!
Yeah they said sorry don't know when it'll be in stock again :smh: I'm gonna swing by the mall on my break but doubt there will be in any here in Nashville

Restock.. JD/ FNL...
Those went fast.

Thought about grabbing a pair on impulse when I got the notification on my phone. But I was occupied at work and by the time I had a few minutes, they were history. Not the worst thing in the world. Finish Line only accepts in store returns and there ain't no stores in the 5-4-1.

...saved me 2-honey.

Footlocker in Canada just did their drop. These are sitting, and I love it. Usually, FL gets botted up but the resellers left these alone.
I just grabbed a couple pairs for me. I like these quite a couple day later releases. I’m sure once they all catch wind these will disappear by lunch

Ended up doing 3 x 11.5. Local JD let me get the last leftover in my size around 5:20pm on Saturday. Saw some broken hearts before I left, though.

Instantly off'd my DS Cardinals on SX. Lovely how that worked out...

This will be my first OG 3 colorway I can comfortably enjoy wearing with no major concerns.

I honestly haze zero complaints about this release... that part feels strange, lolol.

Cheers.

Ended up doing 3 x 11.5. Local JD let me get the last leftover in my size around 5:20pm on Saturday. Saw some broken hearts before I left, though.

Instantly off'd my DS Cardinals on SX. Lovely how that worked out...

This will be my first OG 3 colorway I can comfortably enjoy wearing with no major concerns.

I honestly haze zero complaints about this release... that part feels strange, lolol.

Cheers.
Love it triple quadruple fiveduple up.

Back
Top Bottom