Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

I'm not convinced these aren't just something for Eminem that they threw together because that's specifically how he wanted them. It could have nothing to do with the GR print.

I hope it means that it'll look like that though.

I think there are two different pairs were seeing here. For obvious reasons with the black tabs to where Ems pair lacks. The shoe did look way too big for him for some reason. The close up shot with the black tab looked pretty decent though. Shape wise I mean. The exaggerated print dont bother me much. Its the height and color of it that matters more to me.

I think there are two different pairs were seeing here. For obvious reasons with the black tabs to where Ems pair lacks. The shoe did look way too big for him for some reason. The close up shot with the black tab looked pretty decent though. Shape wise I mean. The exaggerated print dont bother me much. Its the height and color of it that matters more to me.
I agree that the height and color matter more to me at this point. I just wonder if they just did that one for him because he wanted it like that and he's Eminem.

And we get the same as the last just with Nike Air. I hope it’s that color, I'm just bracing for disappointment lol.

If you had to perform which one of today’s anniversaries would you rock? Shoutout to @AIR J XIII for helping me with the anniversaries.

III Unite Fire SE (2 Years)
1644848208603.jpeg

I High Turbo Green (3 Years)
1644848254458.jpeg

X Lady Liberty (7 Years)
1644848417347.jpeg

VI White Infrared (Retro) (8 Years)
1644848553905.jpeg

VI Toro (8 Years)
1644848355046.jpeg

XII University Blue (W) (18 Years)
1644848510234.jpeg

XIII Flint (24 Years)
1644848313296.jpeg
Gotta for sure be the Flints. OG Flints at that. I will say I like the Red Cements though. One of the better + CWs in recent memory.

They better paint the edges of the Nike Air font fire red also. That is an absolute must. They got it right on the Black Cement so there should be no reason they dont. Hell they did it on the Free throws correct also. Just could not get with the outsole of those.

They better paint the edges of the Nike Air font fire red also. That is an absolute must. They got it right on the Black Cement so there should be no reason they dont. Hell they did it on the Free throws correct also. Just could not get with the outsole of those.
No way they mess that up. I don’t think the Nike air is painted. It’s molded out of 2 different color plastics.

No way they mess that up. I don’t think the Nike air is painted. It’s molded out of 2 different color plastics.
Whatever it is they do they just need to be the same color. The 94s and the true blues '16s couldnt even get that right.
Edit.. The true blues got it right lol.

I agree that the height and color matter more to me at this point. I just wonder if they just did that one for him because he wanted it like that and he's Eminem.

And we get the same as the last just with Nike Air. I hope it’s that color, I'm just bracing for disappointment lol.
I'd be SHOCKED if the color of EP on his pair isn't the same as is coming on the GR release. If you think this wasn't a planned coordination in terms of what shoe to put him in for halftime to promote an upcoming 2022 release, please pass me whatever it is you have in that pipe LOL

I'd be SHOCKED if the color of EP on his pair isn't the same as is coming on the GR release. If you think this wasn't a planned coordination in terms of what shoe to put him in for halftime to promote an upcoming 2022 release, please pass me whatever it is you have in that pipe LOL
Definitely their plan. I had several at work today approach me about the halftime and what Jordan he was wearing. A guy that works with me now wants them. Asking for release date and all sorts of other questions. 24 hours ago he could have cared less. Nike knows what they are doing.

I mean it just wouldn't shock me personally lol.

I'm not saying or claiming it won't look like that...I said I was bracing myself for disappointment in case it doesn't.

Not sure why Nike/JB is obsessed with making their shoes curve up in the front. It certainly does not make them more comfortable and it looks bad. Hopefully it was just that pair. The elephant print does look good though. Can’t wait to see official pics.

I saw a guy walking down the street in fresh racer blue 3s and from a distance I was like, they look nice! Then as I continued to look as he was walking, I saw how they curl up in the front so they looked weird when walking, like he's wearing some kind of orthopedic medical boots that are bent to protect his feet or something.

Imma cop but y’all easily impressed.​
Well, Em PE aside, at least this EP color is better than before. The thick black lines are still stupid and wrong, but I guess these clowns can only improve one thing at a time SMH​

I agree 100% with y'all. Not only that, but the red shade looks dark and dull. It could just be the lighting, but it looks more of a varsity red. If it's not a bright, vibrant shade like what was used on the 2020 Fire Red 4's, than I'm also passing.

|l
|l|l|l|l|l

If you had to perform which one of today’s anniversaries would you rock? Shoutout to @AIR J XIII for helping me with the anniversaries.

III Unite Fire SE (2 Years)
1644848208603.jpeg

I High Turbo Green (3 Years)
1644848254458.jpeg

X Lady Liberty (7 Years)
1644848417347.jpeg

VI White Infrared (Retro) (8 Years)
1644848553905.jpeg

VI Toro (8 Years)
1644848355046.jpeg

XII University Blue (W) (18 Years)
1644848510234.jpeg

XIII Flint (24 Years)
1644848313296.jpeg
Wow, that day gives any day a run for its money. Obviously the OG flint 13s take the cake. That being said, I love the red 3s, super underrated colorway and they have the feeling they could have been an OG all star colorway. Also love the red 6s. JB needs to use that shade more often than the dull nonsense that they tend to use for red.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom