Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Lotta folks getting their hopes up in here. :lol:

I have ZERO faith in JB.

They need to show me the money cause they always ****ing up.

I bet the EP ain't even gonna be the slim height either, gonna be OD

💯

Something will be off, and f'd up. I just KNOW it. It ALWAYS is... My bet is on the toes. They'll probably be curved up 10 times WORSE, than Eminem's pair.

|l
|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Last edited:
Something will be off, and f'd up. I just KNOW it. It ALWAYS is...
My man, this has been the case on every retro ever. They are never gonna hit it perfect. They never have. Even 90s retros were slightly off. As good as they were, they were slightly different. There is always something left to be desired from every release.

My man, this has been the case on every retro ever. They are never gonna hit it perfect. They never have. Even 90s retros were slightly off. As good as they were, they were slightly different. There is always something left to be desired from every release.​

💯% True. But at least they REALLY tried, back then. Hell, they were even made with actual performance in mind. Nowadays, most releases are completely "Hit or Miss". Whether it be comfort, f'd shapes, built, materials, or ALL the above.

realmcren_instakeep_7d7bc9de.jpg

Y’all know what TTS is? Whatever feels comfortable for the person wearing the damn shoes…Fit is subjective, always has been, and always will be…

If somebody feels like they need a half size smaller or larger between models then ~ok~ 🤷‍♂️…The **** I look like telling somebody they don’t know what size to get if they aren’t 1:1 with every other pair in their collection…Just wear whatever size fits how you like the things to fit…

Because you asked:

True to size means the marked size of the shoe is true with respect to the Brannock device.

lol

This. TTS literally can't be subjective because the Brannock device exists. Anything else is just preference. On the real shoes aren't really supposed to feel "snug" and 1:1 because feet expand and contract throughout the day. Do too much where the shoes are snug and you'll end up with the LeBron toes.

I can fit 10-10.5-11 in 99.9% of Nikes and that's what I buy.

Only shoe I can think of that REALLY ran small recently were the Huarache runners, those were genuinely snug.

And Jordan 4s have been getting snug in the toe box area, but that could be factory lacing too.

Back
Top Bottom