Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Y'all dudes and these shape shifting feet. If y'all gotta size up/down in all those different shoes then you probably don't know your true shoe size lol

Been saying this for awhile lol.

GroundedDopeyAlpinegoat-small.gif

If somebody feels like they need a half size smaller or larger between models then ~ok~ 🤷‍♂️…The **** I look like telling somebody they don’t know what size to get if they aren’t 1:1 with every other pair in their collection…Just wear whatever size fits how you like the things to fit…

This. I couldn't really care what TTS means I just go with what fits comfortably. It's usually either 11 or 11.5 in Nike.

If I measure my foot with a brannock it would probably be 11.25

My 2013 is holding up pretty good, they have yellowed worse than my 2011 white cements. I am happy they are dropping with NA. on the back. I know we all want a better sleecker shape but i fine with the shapes we have been getting as of late. I wish these were WC instead to be honest. THEY NEED TO DROP ALREADY!!

Y'all dudes and these shape shifting feet. If y'all gotta size up/down in all those different shoes then you probably don't know your true shoe size lol
Nike sizes are all over the place, relatively speaking, the difference between a 10 and 10.5 is a 6th of a inch. My Concords 11s fit perfect in a 10.5 but the Low IE Breds are long in a 10.5. I like to wear my 12 snug so I get them in a 10, the Flu games are like a true 10 while the Playoffs are slightly tighter. Both my feet measure a 10.5 going on 25 years now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom