Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

yessir.gif

LN3 action

20220923_003456.jpg

20220923_003703.jpg

20220923_003806.jpg

20220923_003736.jpg

20220923_003510.jpg

I need an LN3 pair, size 12. 👀 Been out of the thread a few days...LN3 trending toward low mud guard/elephant print, right?

Prices still aren't bad through the apps....buuuut, how am I gonna ensure the right factory??

We're completely off the rails in here, fellas :rofl:
I can see left-shoe/right-shoe differences in EP height, print thickness, etc. --in almost every pair shown in here, including these most recent pic posts.
It ain't the factory.. It's typical random QC, materials suppliers, and whatever actually goes down on these production lines these days.
Unless you have a truly jacked-up pair, just enjoy the damn shoes.

I need an LN3 pair, size 12. 👀 Been out of the thread a few days...LN3 trending toward low mud guard/elephant print, right?

Prices still aren't bad through the apps....buuuut, how am I gonna ensure the right factory??
Ln3 got the paper veneer finish

Gotta get outta this thread before I start a hunt for LN3s seeing as my snkrs pair didnt work out and the fedex guy got dibs on first try on. Stop with the pics ugh

We're completely off the rails in here, fellas :rofl:
I can see left-shoe/right-shoe differences in EP height, print thickness, etc. --in almost every pair shown in here, including these most recent pic posts.
It ain't the factory.. It's typical random QC, materials suppliers, and whatever actually goes down on these production lines these days.
Unless you have a truly jacked-up pair, just enjoy the damn shoes.
What is this world coming to. :smh:

Just last year or so cats would just be begging for any pair at all.

That was exactly my point in posting my UNC pair... people taking this release for granted. Ultimately it is great that we can get an easy cop and even afford to cop multiple pairs to mismatch for more consistancy. Yes, we do have a right to be choosey considering what they go for, but a couple of years ago you were lucky to get 1 pair of certain shoes and when that happens suddenly people have lower expectations. Lol.

Most gripes are honestly pretty minor anyway, but I sure af wasnt returning my only pair of UNCs because one toe box was tumbled and the other was smooth. Yes, it bothered me a little at first, but I was happy enough to get lucky on SNKRS and cop for retail. Unlike another poster here, UNCs def werent an easy cop for me, and that was when I was living near Denver and had a bunch of shoe stores within a fair distance and not 2 hours away...

My worn pair is LN3 and has different leather texture between the left and right shoe…It’s whatever 🤷‍♂️…Wear your shoes, enjoy them, and be glad it wasn’t 2020 levels of stupid to pick up a pair…Maybe I’ll get my second pair out of the stacks this afternoon and take a peek and see where they came from…

9D7356CF-38FD-438B-BAB7-0E16B2ACA1B0.jpeg

Imagine if the OG Playoff 7’s dropped today with the discrepancies between the Korean made pairs and the Taiwanese made pairs being a thing…People would be jumping out of windows if they got a pair from one, while having their minds absolutely set on the other :lol:

This LN3 LN4 is just about crazy as dudes, hunting down specific bottles of Aventus by batch number. Because certain batches had more pineapple than others
On another note, excuse the pun… The 3s that dropped this year that were made in Vietnam, spits all over the LN joints.
IMO
I rarely disagree with you, but this time I must💯. The LN3 pairs feel like actual leather. The LN4 pairs feel super synthetic. I own both pairs, I’ve posted photos. All that’s left to do is actually have them in hand and see/feel the night and day quality.

Back
Top Bottom