Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

REAL ONES KNOW💯
5554183B-B898-4DD1-ADBC-B0CF2E9F8A39.jpeg

That's exactly why when JB wants to get closer to the OG, they have to choose between some of the details b/c they OGs were all over the place, so what's truly OG? No one is ever happy, so they just have to go with something.

Not even close :rofl::rofl:

But you see what I’m saying :smokin
LOL Yeah, I get it. Not every pair was/is the same, and not every pair of OG IIIs had super-low EP on the toes. But on the flipside, I've never seen a pic of OGs looking all boxy and square overall like the retros. Usually it's not just one or two things that screw up these retros, it's a bigger combination overall. People just usually focus on one or two main points. Like the crap XI retros we got for so long: Everyone mostly just complained about the low-cut patent, but that was just the beginning of what was wrong with those. In reality, the entire shoe was wrong from top to bottom.

LOL Yeah, I get it. Not every pair was/is the same, and not every pair of OG IIIs had super-low EP on the toes. But on the flipside, I've never seen a pic of OGs looking all boxy and square overall like the retros. Usually it's not just one or two things that screw up these retros, it's a bigger combination overall. People just usually focus on one or two main points. Like the crap XI retros we got for so long: Everyone mostly just complained about the low-cut patent, but that was just the beginning of what was wrong with those. In reality, the entire shoe was wrong from top to bottom.
Add Retro 9s to the list. I refuse to buy them, and they are in my top 5 as models go.

Very slim toe, too small and wrong facing jumpman on the left shoe and a banana shape

8B5616C0-CC41-4DE7-A34A-2349753CA60F.jpeg
ECE591E5-1B23-4439-8A7D-306B4B1B9E13.jpeg
This comparison is perfect. And it pisses me off even that much more when I think about this model. I know people are thinking its just a 9. Not an 11, 1, or a 3. I know those are much more sought after. But JB has no problem pumping a 9 out every other month either.

Has anyone ever bought off GOAT and had the order go straight from "ordered" to "delivered to GOAT" like, within a couple hours of ordering? I was going to pay the $40 extra to get a pre-authenticated pair and have it shipped today. On one hand I'm glad I didn't now. On the other hand, it's weird for it to just skip past en route and go straight from ordered to at the facility 🤷🏿‍♂️

not for fire reds btw. Sold a bunch of pairs I didn't need including some spare fire reds (kept all the LN4's 😁) to finally cop AMM 3s.

Richard's. Gets me every time 🤣

GOAT has locations you can drop off, and you get an extra $5 for doing so, as well as paid like an hour after dropping off. So it’s not too weird for that to happen.

High elephant print and tall tongues….where all the hypebeast with all that 2018 BC trash talk 😂😂
Exactly. Don't get me wrong. 2022 Fire Reds are.......fire.......lol..... the best Air Jordan 3 release since the OGs but that release wasn't consistent. Both Mike and Spike had the dreaded EP cut that we've lambasted as "not being OG" for almost a decade feels like. I'm just happy JB is trying. I would imagine that maybe once upon a time they actually tried to listen to sneaker heads and make us happy but we be so all over the place that it's impossible to predict what we'd like or please us 🤣. We elevate trash to treasure and they give us phenomenal releases only for us to leave them on shelves and rotting in outlets. DIYD....DIYD🤷🏿‍♂️. No excuses for the billi9 dollar company. No excuses for us either. It's all goofy lol

Where are the restocks?

I thought they wouldve been stuffing these 3s down our throats like the fire red Vs... every other day was like a restock for them Vs 😂

Back
Top Bottom