Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

708A11CC-F763-4312-8261-87548B34778F.jpeg
Couple months in how y’all livin?

So, my sleepy *** woke up in time for last weekends Top Star collection but then I fell RIGHT back to sleep...Missing the opportunity on anything else I wanted in the collection outside of L&F's. Fire red III's were still available in a size 12 on the second day....I copped but somewhat unenthusiastically.

I was into these at release but struck out and kept missing restocks. So I kept coming to the thread looking for an enticing on-foot image of these but never quite saw what I was looking for.
But this image is the one. I'm officially excited I have my Top Star pair on the way!! Now...I'll finally find out if LN3 or LN4 has the right height elephant print. Hahaha!!

What if I get get the 11s and they’re too small?

…it could open up the gate to hell.

I've had this happen a few times where the 12 is just a little bit too big, and the 11.5 is too small. Just gotta deal with the being a little too big. Double sock it or get a thin insole if it ends up being too bad for you to deal with.

Don't take that as gospel or anything haha. Sometimes it happens.
It’s not you pal.

I was just upset because they restocked again this morning…just after 5 am…again.

i was actually up early and almost got there.

…I tried.

Last edited:
I've had this happen a few times where the 12 is just a little bit too big, and the 11.5 is too small. Just gotta deal with the being a little too big. Double sock it or get a thin insole if it ends up being too bad for you to deal with.
This X100. I was able to .5 down in AMMs, but I wouldn't do it in the FRs or other regular IIIs--even though I end up with just a bit more room (lengthwise) in the toe than I need. It's just mostly down to the shape and cut of the shoe.

This X100. I was able to .5 down in AMMs, but I wouldn't do it in the FRs or other regular IIIs--even though I end up with just a bit more room (lengthwise) in the toe than I need. It's just mostly down to the shape and cut of the shoe.
I really think I’m just stuck between sizes.

Are we sure that the Fire Reds don’t run bigger than your typical Jordan 3?

I really think I’m just stuck between sizes.

Are we sure that the Fire Reds don’t run bigger than your typical Jordan 3?
Dunno. I only have AMMs and Desert Elephants besides Fire Reds in the "new" construction. They all fit a bit different but not wildly so. I just live with it, and it's fine. For casual wear, I always have preferred a bit loose vs. a bit tight if the choice is between the two. Just my personal preference.

I'm not swimming but they run really true/roomy lol. All of these new III's fit me better in a 10.5 than an 11. My BC and TBs had to be an 11.
Seems like the ankle collar got less bulky and the they calmed down on tongue padding.

If the white cement is getting made in this mold we really need a new black cement too

Went TTS on these and fit great. Black/Cement and last true blues I needed to go up 1/2 size as they crushed my pinky toe. I feel all the 3’s since AMM fit TTS for me.

Back
Top Bottom