Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Neph Got His FRIII’s In Today :pimp:
8F6654E6-206A-4EDD-A260-B1A0D23D5847.jpeg

Davey Magoo Davey Magoo He Says Go TTS :lol:
700D95DD-A249-4C23-8B43-104C980CC4E6.gif

Funny you say that... I went to return a pair of Heritages to FTL that I got for my niece, and the girl asked me if I wanted to "take them across the hall," meaning one of those sketchy resale shops. Just shook my head and asked for my refund.  

Wow that's crazy plus they didn't want to take the hit .I use why do all that for a company it's not my money FTL employees don't like doing returns

@truenike81 Wow that's crazy plus they didn't want to take the hit .I use why do all that for a company it's not my money FTL employees don't like doing returns

Oh I know. I used to work at FTL back in the day. I even apologized to the manager for doing an online return lol. He told me no big deal, but the part timer thought otherwise. :lol:

Oh I know. I used to work at FTL back in the day. I even apologized to the manager for doing an online return lol. He told me no big deal, but the part timer thought otherwise. :lol:
Why, what does an employee have to do for an online return?

Why, what does an employee have to do for an online return?

A lot of stores typically don't like doing online returns because it counts against their daily sales, even though they didn't sell that particular product. Sometimes you get folks that act like the money is coming out of their own pockets and try to do anything they can to get you to mail it back instead.

No. She smelled like rotten eggs and doritos.

I was just there for the shoes.

Never. She was a douche 18 year old whereas I was already 57 at the time.
He hating that she was getting piped the even mention that. she probably wasn't even fat , he mad she didn't give him a discount on his Air Monarchs he wears working in the back

He hating that she was getting piped the even mention that. she probably wasn't even fat , he mad she didn't give him a discount on his Air Monarchs he wears working in the back
I was on the high end sneaker wave during that time.

I remember distinctly wearing the Saint Laurent SL10H black and red highs and the black and metallic silver highs. I was flexing on them back then with my Tesla Model S between 2013-2017.

9.5 M

I didn't go for these when they came out, and never paid attention to the re-stocks. When I finally decided on trying to grab a pair yesterday, I saw that Jimmy Jazz had my size so I hit that BIN right away.
you wont regret it, they are an amazing pair

Back
Top Bottom