Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Passed in 2013 due to them being lazy and making the elephant panels black. I loved the 2007s but the print was also too dark, but at least you could see the elephant design. These are way too light. But I’m still in. This shape makes almost all the 3s look awesome.

Who’s more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

These millennials don’t know much

f0fc600f-6d46-496e-803a-f7f276a3bead_text.gif

I know he's surrounded by big men but if this shot doesnt sum up how far ahead Nike was in the brick shoe game I dunno what does :lol:

gettyimages-95799586-2048x2048.jpg
Why is it that Nike could design such amazing shoes for the court back then but all the latest Nike/JB designs for Luka, Zion, Lebron, etc. look like complete garbage? Has the design of performance basketball shoes just completely fallen off?

I’m just glad we ain’t getting steel toe boot 3s anymore. That toe box and print has come along way starting with the red 3s a couple years ago. You can’t even recognize the black/cement and true blue 3s now. Horrible looking.
Yep - most everyone here already knows this BUT this comparison shot really shows what we were dealing with :lol:

J3.jpg

J31.png

Bro could SNKRS have host any worse on the SNKRS live that just previewed these & the JB Retros 2022??

The red haired girl is so camera hoggish, she kept cutting off the other girl in the glasses talking/asking her questions, not even giving her a chance to even talk or have a vibe.

Horrible host with the red hair Nike, SNKRS, JB. 👎 She needs to be trained on co-hosting.

Review it & tell me she wasn’t like snobby cutting off the other girl & hogging the show each time?

Back
Top Bottom