Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Why not both though?

Idk a lot of shoes back then were unique but also looked good with casual wear. Now adays the stylish crowd aint rocking the latest shoe on a players feet. They turn to classics & longstanding staples. I think also the tech required for modern basketball is way different but they still turn to the old for that classic look (IE Jordan 1 Alphas). They could probably protro quite a few shoes but they won't be they're own signature shoe. They're constantly reinventing the wheel from a casual standpoint.

Idk a lot of shoes back then were unique but also looked good with casual wear. Now adays the stylish crowd aint rocking the latest shoe on a players feet. They turn to classics & longstanding staples. I think also the tech required for modern basketball is way different but they still turn to the old for that classic look (IE Jordan 1 Alphas). They could probably protro quite a few shoes but they won't be they're own signature shoe. They're constantly reinventing the wheel from a casual standpoint.
Yeah I noticed that none of the modern performance basketball shoes from any brand have much, if any, casual appeal.

Makes me think that there is a lot of room for crossover design. The only two examples of new performance models that have attempted it are the Nike FOG 1s and the Yeezy QNTMs, both of which I think were polarizing designs. Can’t really think of any other examples of this (unless you count Kobe proto retros as new models, I suppose?).

Bro could SNKRS have host any worse on the SNKRS live that just previewed these & the JB Retros 2022??

The red haired girl is so camera hoggish, she kept cutting off the other girl in the glasses talking/asking her questions, not even giving her a chance to even talk or have a vibe.

Horrible host with the red hair Nike, SNKRS, JB. 👎 She needs to be trained on co-hosting.

Review it & tell me she wasn’t like snobby cutting off the other girl & hogging the show each time?

Can’t watch the lives they host. I watched once at some point last year and it was too cringe for me.

Today was very cringe.

I know one of them was REAL surprised that the concord 5 had 3M on the tongue. :lol:

Yep - most everyone here already knows this BUT this comparison shot really shows what we were dealing with :lol:

J3.jpg

J31.png
The 2018 black cement 3s are terrible. That ep looks disgusting.

Still have a pair of Unites I am looking to have customized to WC since JB decided to "re-imagine" the WC 3.
If you’re interested, you should reach out to him (IG: kicksandkanvas, www.kicksandkanvas.com) I can vouch for his work-no idea what he charges now (I see he hasn’t posted in a min so not even sure if he’s taking orders rn) but he even did work on a pair of game worn cleats for Jimmy Smith on the Ravens (it’s on his IG). Solid dude and he gave me a really fair price for A1 work back in 2020.

I know alot of jordans been sitting but these.. yellow toes and Chicago's bout to bring a storm lol dread it
My theory is that when OG 1 and 3 hype starts to diminish, Nike/JB just ramp up to release Bred 1s and WC or BC 3s again to get everyone to go nuts again lol I’ve been around long enough to see this cycle repeat itself multiple times over the past 20 years haha

Back
Top Bottom