Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

From a YT video

Screenshot_20210712-171159_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210712-170914_YouTube.jpg

I no longer "collect" $200 sneakers, too much need in this world (and my world). But I'll grab these if done right. They seem to have fixed the tongue on the 3's. Just get the ep the correct height in the front so they don't look like caricatures...

I just know they are going to jack these up.
The worst part is, literally all they have to do to make most of us happy is use the AMM III as the baseline template for these in terms of shape and the cut of the EP panels, and there'd be no complaints. If they DON'T do that, it'll be criminal.

JB would be trolling hard if they screw these up. They already have the template with the Racer Blue 3’s. Remove that reflective elephant print and put Fire Red where the Racer Blue is. Slap Nike Air on the shoe and I am in for at least 2 pairs.

2015 Aquas are up there as some of the best retros JB has released period.

ill always remember them vividly because it was the first pair I copped with a salary job. Never had $ to cop kicks consistently until then so it was special.

walked straight into Niketown Chicago and copped

then I spiraled outta control and formed a collection lol

The Nike Air on the back isn't going to be like the OG's or early retros.

They messed it up on the 3-5 and possibly 6 where the AIR under NIKE is misaligned.

Just throws the whole shoe off IMO.

The worst part is, literally all they have to do to make most of us happy is use the AMM III as the baseline template for these in terms of shape and the cut of the EP panels, and there'd be no complaints.
Oh, you have a great point.

Something tells me they will go cheap…and the elephant print will be like black again.

SP22 collection is getting leaked and they showed a pair of Cardinal III's dropping in Feb.. hope these weren't supposed to be those.. would suck :lol:

Back
Top Bottom