Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Does anyone know what these are???
Apparently they're part of the Spring 2022 lineup
Screenshot_20211210-162233_Instagram.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2021%2F12%2Fthe-air-jordan-3-retro-fire-red-is-rumored-to-return-in-2022-001.jpg

These were my first pair of Jordans that I ever bought and what made me get into sneakers.

March 2007 to be exact. I was in 8th grade

I remember I saw them on 23isback (if anyone remembers that site) and I needed more info and eventually found Niketalk due to it.

these bring back memories.

I still have these, unfortunately they have cracked terribly. When new they were an awesome shoe

Zadah has crazy pre order discount sale now
Just copped🔥
Yeah I bit for some of the other 3s dropping next year. Didn't preorder fire reds but I'm sure there will be another sale before these drop.

I've been using Zadeh for almost a year now and the only thing I hate is the wait time after release but I guess I'm ordering stuff months in advance anyway so I've gotten used to waiting.

Zadah has crazy pre order discount sale now
Just copped🔥

Reading up on this company and their policies.

A preorder must be 10 months past the order date before it can be canceled. And then only store credit will be given, no refund. A refund will be authorized on one condition—buyer will never be allowed to place a preorder again.

Also says orders are typically ship 1-4 weeks after release.

...sounds like that’s rarely the case.

A preorder must be 10 months past the order date before it can be canceled. And then only store credit will be given, no refund. A refund will be authorized on one condition—buyer will never be allowed to place a preorder again.

Been using them for years

I saw "please allow 10 weeks after release for shoes to be shipped" on all the pairs I ordered today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom