Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Copped the cardinal 3s this morning on the reserve, crazy how similar they are. I think so too though, Nike is making tons of these fire red 3s.

The real challenge is gonna be the Chicago 1s.
No, they aren’t similar and I prefer the non-glossy paint on the Fire Red’s. The way they did the OG’s. Not saying the Cardinals aren’t nice, but they are no FR3’s.

I decided to purchase a pre-sale through eBay with massive negotiations. Three pairs at $280 each, price includes tax and shipping. A little above but not so bad that I can’t deal with it.

If they actually get delivered, three down and two to go baby.

LFG
You do you. You know what’s best since you wear a harder size to get. You’re not done yet baby

LFG!

Let the new balance and adidas wave keep going. More OGs of the baddest mfr to do it for me!
8D743334-6D8A-4C51-BBE1-313969C5DF4E.gif

The difference with fire red as far as the 3’s means you’re about to buy one of the greatest shoes ever created by mankind. Only idiots would pass on this piece of art.
I'm copping I was just asking if there was a difference. Maybe it's just his pics but that seems like the same shade of red that's on my gym red 9s

Not gonna lie - I don’t want to pay resellers,
Let the new balance and adidas wave keep going. More OGs of the baddest mfr to do it for me!
8D743334-6D8A-4C51-BBE1-313969C5DF4E.gif

The love of NB is hilarious to me. Joints look like knock-off Air Force 2s. I’m here for it though.

The love of NB is hilarious to me. Joints look like knock-off Air Force 2s. I’m here for it though.

NB makes hundreds of models.

The recent love for NB isn't just for one model.

What specific model are you talking about though? :lol:

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour To me, the question of how easy these are to get doesn’t depend on if “the kids” are hyped on NB and/or other stuff lately. It’s the bots and resellers that really make these releases a B. Until the resellers move on, these will be a PITA as usual. Can’t see those clowns letting these sit on release day.

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour To me, the question of how easy these are to get doesn’t depend on if “the kids” are hyped on NB and/or other stuff lately. It’s the bots and resellers that really make these releases a B. Until the resellers move on, these will be a PITA as usual. Can’t see those clowns letting these sit on release day.
Dude, you and I will have no problem copping. Book it!

Back
Top Bottom