Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Working here

Attachments

• 8FB376E9-E8A9-4EFE-80B0-D8FB57716A18.jpeg
    8FB376E9-E8A9-4EFE-80B0-D8FB57716A18.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 183
Well we’ll just have to see but I’ve seen nothing that says fake about the shoe at all, but really appreciate the warning, and what’s been happening lately, I completely understand, I’ve just struck out all releases and tired of it. Again thank you for all your help. I’ve contacted flight club about the pamphlet though and let them know about it.
Some countries might not get the pamphlet. There’s only a couple languages on it.

badboy0074 badboy0074 so far you've been the only one unable to produce a pamphlet from your early pair... Send them reps back man :smh:
Nah shoe is fine as I compared the qr code and tongue tag to my 3s elephant, also looked at both and there’s no sign of fake, and another qr code when I checked outside the bottom of the box linked it to Nike store Hong Kong, so it’s fine.

Last edited:
Nah shoe is fine as I compared the qr code and tongue tag to my 3s elephant, also looked at both and there’s no sign of fake, and another qr code when I checked outside the bottom of the box linked it to Nike store Hong Kong, so it’s fine.
Lol. Rep been able to make qr to send to legitimate sites

It's 2022 homie.... Qr codes mean nothing.

It's 2022 homie.... Qr codes mean nothing.
It did went to Nike store to confirm as well after work as it’s close to my job so I’m fine, but thanks for looking out, but this is my only way to get the shoes through goat flight club or stockx as I’ve never won any on retail for three years now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom