Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

I highly doubt that stitch was to throw off Rep factories, because they've had hands on Legit pairs before Nike did 😂
I didnt say that. My point simply was the pairs retail will receive will be single stitched. The rep factories can do whatever they want. If people buy them?, who cares. These rep factories made legits last year. Nike dont care because they benefit regardless.

I didnt say that. My point simply was the pairs retail will receive will be single stitched. The rep factories can do whatever they want. If people buy them?, who cares. These rep factories made legits last year. Nike dont care because they benefit regardless.

That’s only one seller. It’s 100s

Here is one with the correct stitching
2BB85D59-703E-47DE-BBA9-FBAECE6103A4.jpeg

Who buying fakes? 😂

Don’t matter how close they look, I don’t support terrorism :rofl:

seriously though..they might look close but the build quality has to be different
Nobody I know lol. Who the **** in here supports fakes? You got me all confused. All I said was the final product will have single stitching in the back. Its an original color. They will stay true to that at least. Shape, is a different story.

Hey will the Fire Red 3’s be available on Nike app or no? If they’ll only be available on SNKRS app then it’s cool.

Back
Top Bottom