Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

1 pair down…
40936183-3E7D-401E-81B6-8C2ED9248CF1.jpeg

So Hibbett’s raffle is open … but it’s only for in-store pickups? No more online orders? Aye.

I believe they stopped online shipping for their raffles many months ago. All of their raffles have been in-store only, at least for the shoes people actually want.

Hadn't thought about, but you're right antoekneeo antoekneeo . The last few times I've gone to enter, there hasn't been a shipping option.

I believe they stopped online shipping for their raffles many months ago. All of their raffles have been in-store only, at least for the shoes people actually want.

Hadn't thought about, but you're right antoekneeo antoekneeo . The last few times I've gone to enter, there hasn't been a shipping option.

Now that I think about it and you guys say that, I vaguely remember checking Hibbett for some launch quite some time ago and seeing there was no option to ship. I rarely shop with that store so it didn’t register to me that it was like a new overall thing to not ship app orders at all on launches like this. Kinda sucks because it’s one less retailer to take a shot with. But I barely ever hit on its raffles, anyway, and at least an in-person policy cuts back on the online bots and bulk purchases by resellers. Oh well. Hopefully I’ll get a pair, regardless.

Back
Top Bottom