Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

family of 3s finally completed!
A252C3D0-18E4-4FF6-B87A-912D32E4A92B.jpeg

So, everything I wanted this year on the Jordan side was an easy cop. Does this mean the production numbers on GRs are going up? Is that a thing we can celebrate about Gentry being gone? Or is the ease of getting a sneaker at or around retail coming back and Gentry being gone all just a coincidence?
I think the production numbers are the same its just people are being more picky and choosy what they buy due to inflation and the fact retail prices of Jordans went up again this year and that in turn stops resellers from buying every pair that releases because they can't make profit like they used to.

Last edited:
Also the kids not really banging with Jordan’s outside of 1s 4s and select collabs. No influencers told them this was a dope shoe so they didn’t know to cop it

There’s gonna be more kids hype for those Nike x Tom Sachs banana shoes at the end of the month than these.

This release was for the 30 and older crowd. Who also happen to be people with the most bills and affected most by inflation triggered price raises

Size 11.5 still available for those who want them.

I usually wear a 10.5 in 3's, So that's what I bought for my early pair, fit really big, so got a 10 today and fits like a glove. Just Saying
Good to know I wear a 10.5 and got a 10.5 I didn't get them yet. When you say the 10 fits like a glove is that meaning tight or comfortable ? Thanks for posting

Right toe elephant print height is sensational
2318DD75-0323-43ED-B0F1-1E1A46274F69.jpeg

Mine and I see another pair has the same issue. First picture is the adults and everything looks good other than the misalignment. GS pairs are horrible. Toe box all creased up side panel crooked and distorted. The last picture was the worst part of the GS size. Pictures don't show how bad it really is but it looks really bad.
20220910_152810.jpg

20220910_153607.jpg

Last edited:
So, everything I wanted this year on the Jordan side was an easy cop. Does this mean the production numbers on GRs are going up? Is that a thing we can celebrate about Gentry being gone? Or is the ease of getting a sneaker at or around retail coming back and Gentry being gone all just a coincidence?
Production hasn’t gone up. Interest has lowered.

Back
Top Bottom