Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Gold 5s are dope but the plain white upper is kinda basic like the 3M Tongue 5s from 2013. Hopefully the leather is legit and not cardboard

I don't think I got that pic from realchickenwop @jaylaw15, I can't remember though. I don't know how dude got his hands on samples in sizes 10-12...
 ​
mean.gif

Last edited:
Show me a pair of V's that don't have a big tongue [emoji]128064[/emoji].

Yeah.. I didn't think anything of it when I saw it, my non reflective 5s have a fat tongue on em.

But back on the metallic 5s.. I'm glad they still seem to be a July release. I have several other releases I'm after before then.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

My balls are SOOO ready for this Black Metallic 5 release NT.

On the real, I'd cop all the shoes and that pic, if money was right. I'd substitute those Alternate Olympic 7's, for the Black & Varsity Red 12's tho.

2 pairs of Black Metallic Playoff 5's are needed though, at ALL COSTS. Even if I have to resort to resell.

I'm amped, the 3m looks proper in this pic. This is better than what we have been getting for the past decade Oreo. That glow so serious

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

My balls are SOOO ready for this Black Metallic 5 release NT.

On the real, I'd cop all the shoes and that pic, if money was right. I'd substitute those Alternate Olympic 7's, for the Black & Varsity Red 12's tho.

2 pairs of Black Metallic Playoff 5's are needed though, at ALL COSTS. Even if I have to resort to resell.

I was thinking about getting those Olympic vii and painting that red fade speckle to white.

But yeah need black V's are needed.

Back
Top Bottom