Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

The blue sole is starting to bother me the more I see it especially after dude lightened it up to a reasonable shade. Why do u do dis Jordan? Everytime, it never fails. Something everyone wants? Better make it weird somewhere and make sure its impossible to alter into a fix. 

These outsoles are so blue they're approaching Captain America territory with the red on the tongue. Why couldn't they just go with clear? I don't understand it.

I'm totally expecting to see blue something somewhere in the color code because its not just slightly tinted, its straight up blue.
Blue Soles are amazing on it tho. The only issue is I can't get to the piss yellow stage, I have to settle for brown.

Piss>Brown>Icayy=Blue>Light Yellow>Breast Milk>Nuclear Waste Green

I would play So Icey but I don't like Guwop

Last edited:
Smh i wish these were pushed up to June. Ready to cop these already. I dont care about the next man who doesnt have their money ready.
My money well over right... Its other stuff you have to add into factor.. Like helping a young cousin with graduation, kids, bills and summer.

Last edited:
Damn. So JB really going to have retailers sitting on these for 2+ months? They're getting back doored for real.

You do realize the big GR Jordans are usually sitting for 2-1 month before every release right? Plus big chain stores cant backdoor early, they'll be flagged and disciplined as a store. Y'all need to stop bugging thinking pessimistic.

Damn. So JB really going to have retailers sitting on these for 2+ months? They're getting back doored for real.

You do realize the big GR Jordans are usually sitting for 2-1 month before every release right? Plus big chain stores cant backdoor early, they'll be flagged and disciplined as a store. Y'all need to stop bugging thinking pessimistic.
I knew they were there early, but I've never seen a full two months early. I cop online, so backdooring isn't really a huge concern for me, but it would seem that with these sitting in stockrooms for an extended time it would increase the possibility for pairs to find new homes earlier than they should, but what do I know?

Originally Posted by tonytobacco  

The blue sole is starting to bother me the more I see it especially after dude lightened it up to a reasonable shade. Why do u do dis Jordan? Everytime, it never fails. Something everyone wants? Better make it weird somewhere and make sure its impossible to alter into a fix. 

These outsoles are so blue they're approaching Captain America territory with the red on the tongue. Why couldn't they just go with clear? I don't understand it.

I'm totally expecting to see blue something somewhere in the color code because its not just slightly tinted, its straight up blue.
Clear sole = Coppin'

Icey sole = STILL Coppin'

Icey sole never bothered me, it's makes some shoes look better IMO.
July, is all I got, he didn't give me a day
JULY IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In Marv Albert's voice....

YES!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike/JB is doin' us right with this release. We're all gonna eat NikeTalk!!!

Reps to all.

glasses.gif

​
You already know, @OGMCMXCII. my internet connection has been actin' up the last few days, or so. I would've made that post yesterday.
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
 ​
You & me both @green rhino123, I'm cool on the 2000 release also. I love them, but I'm just goin' to wait on the 2016's. Now if you had some DS Black/Cement 1999 4's. I might do some real dumb ish.
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom