Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

in English . . . 

Black/Red 12 release = Hare 7 Release

Black/Metallic 5s = Bordeaux 7 Release

This is a hypothesis more than a comparison. The 5s havent even dropped so you can't even compare the releases. We've seen oh so may times a shoe we didnt expect to sell out, do just that. And a hyped shoe sit. 

TY.
This makes perfect sense. That other comparison made NO sense....:smh:

These are worth the $220 simply due to the stitched 23 being removed. Always hated that on the post OG releases.

Nice touch with Tevin :D

The 2000 retro didn't have the 23 stitched on as well.
The 2000 and 2016 black/metallic 5s actually look most similar.
Just wondering how the toe box is shaped.
2000 retro was quite close to the ogs. Any retro 5 since 2011 has that super bulky toe box shape.
The ogs had a durabuck that looked oily after a while. Same was on the ogs 4 and 6 durabuck.

Last edited:
The 2000 retro didn't have the 23 stitched on as well.
The 2000 and 2016 black/metallic 5s actually look most similar.
Just wondering how the toe box is shaped.
2000 retro was quite close to the ogs. Any retro 5 since 2011 has that super bulky toe box shape.
The ogs had a durabuck that looked oily after a while. Same was on the ogs 4 and 6 durabuck.

I don't buy every release. Don't have the 2000s. Had the OGs, and have the last release still in the box.

Release date info???

nerd.gif
But I still need these to come out on July 23rd... July 2nd, at the earliest.
I see these on a store manifest for July 23rd. 

July 23rd works fine. After the July 4th rush which everyone is trying to get a fit for. Well before school starting so they'll miss that mad dash too. Sweet spot I'll call it. I'm putting in like 10 raffles tickets at least.

I ran my 05 or whatever into the ground lol. Literally was my favorite hoop shoe played outside until I wore out the entire bottom my foot was touching ground

Last edited:
Who Me?

I think I stated pages back that I'm gunning for three pairs to rock each pair differently with red, black and white laces

No man not you, I'm talking about the complaints that are out here these days. :lol:

Sometimes I wonder how people spot the differences or the fact that people expect a exact copy of the original shoe despite 20 years passing by.

Red Laces? Have not ever seen that but I am intrigued. Wonder what gray/silver would look like too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom