pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My thirst & lust is F'n REAL!!!

I'm SOOOO READY TO EAT!!!

nthat.gif

Think about it like this:

Black and Varsity Red 12 Release=White, True Red, Light Silver, and Tourmaline 7 Release

Nike Air Black and Metallic Silver 5 Release=Black, Bordeaux, Light Graphite, and Midnight Fog Release

Wth is wrong with you?

:lol:

It actually occured to me that when you're speaking to people and naming all of those colors you're doing them something of a disservice, because unless they memorize those colors for every shoe that drops chances are there'll be numerous instances where they don't know what you're talking about and have to go look up the shoe(s). Only a few words like "Bordeaux" are actually going to stick out to people.

Apps, raffles and retail make me question if I even like jordan retros anymore tbh.
I lived through the quality and wear my pairs, so I have standards the people competing for such items simply don't.

Would I love a pair...yes.
Will I drive 30 mins to enter a raffle to hopefully drop 300 $ canadian on a shoe I cant even hold first? Cant do it, no way.

At this point its like jumping through hoops to buy a de tuned 2016 edition retro 1990 corvette.
It handles like total crap and they have absolutely mastered production costs but now you should line up to pay more than a 2016 vette.

I dont need to look cute so bad my brain turns off. Mind you I dont even have facebook twitter or instagram.

Apps, raffles and retail make me question if I even like jordan retros anymore tbh.
I lived through the quality and wear my pairs, so I have standards the people competing for such items simply don't.

Would I love a pair...yes.
Will I drive 30 mins to enter a raffle to hopefully drop 300 $ canadian on a shoe I cant even hold first? Cant do it, no way.

At this point its like jumping through hoops to buy a de tuned 2016 edition retro 1990 corvette.
It handles like total crap and they have absolutely mastered production costs but now you should line up to pay more than a 2016 vette.

I dont need to look cute so bad my brain turns off. Mind you I dont even have facebook twitter or instagram.
I agree; too much of a hassle.  I think the quality is pretty good now though.  I went all out to get the WC4 b/c of the memories it has for me.  Had these back in the day too, but not into the hassle anymore; it's jut not worth it.  I'm going to use SNKRS at launch.  If I strike out I'll peruse websites to try to cart, or catch them on restock, but that's it.  Time to enjoy the shoes I have, and stop stressing about the next hard-to-get release; too many more important things to think about!

^^^^ I agree 100%. I'll try online for the XIIs this Saturday and the Vs in July. If I strike out ... Oh well. I have too many unworn pairs to put in work for any releases. It would be nice to walk in the mall with the Fam and cop with the discount.

Back
Top Bottom