Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I swear for some reason i thought every spot was just gonna give me a guaranteed ticket today lol
Right!? 
frown.gif

Where are these Tickets they speak of?

laugh.gif

Just called my local foot stores and they are doing raffles. Debating if it's worth the 15 min drive to the mall to enter. Or if I should just take my chances on SNKRS. I really want these. Trying not to spend money on shoes these days so I'm only picking up a few a year. These are one of them. The WC4 were a breeze for the most part. And the last couple 12 releases I was able to cart easily on a couple foot sites just out of curiosity. I'm sure every one who wants a pair still has a good chance if their only option is online.... Hopefully

Last edited:
Just called my local foot stores and they are doing raffles. Debating if it's worth the 15 min drive to the mall to enter. Or if I should just take my chances on SNKRS. I really want these. Trying not to spend money on shoes these days so I'm only picking up a few a year. These are one of them. The WC4 were a breeze for the most part. And the last couple 12 releases I was able to cart easily on a couple foot sites just out of curiosity. I'm sure every one who wants a pair still has a good chance if their only option is online.... Hopefully
If its only a 15 minute drive and assuming theres a couple stores. Why not? Unless you're really pressed on time I would do it. Also I personally like have the shoe in hand on the release day, but of course there are times I would have to use SNKRS and wait a couple days which is no big deal

If its only a 15 minute drive and assuming theres a couple stores. Why not? Unless you're really pressed on time I would do it. Also I personally like have the shoe in hand on the release day, but of course there are times I would have to use SNKRS and wait a couple days which is no big deal

Well the thing is the foot stores in my local mall are real shady. Champs-FTL-foot action-shiekh are literally lined up next to each other. All the mangers are best friends and I know raffles are rigged but these dudes take it to a whole different level. Not only that but they don't hold their employees accountable so they are lazy and can care less about customer service. I've already had a couple disputes with them in the past and I'd rather not give them my Buisness. But back to the topic if I'm feeling in the mood I might drive to a different mall across the county tomorrow and see what's up there. But I doubt it. Looking like online or bust for me

Someone come with the Shieki links for Houston I just raffled at Memorial City and West Oaks and I got the wrong like for Shiekis at West Oaks [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Got 5 raffles; one store there was only 5 tickets and the take ends today; two other stores had people filling out raffles for the foams instead.

THESE WILL SIT
THESE WILL SIT
THESE WILL SIT

for like a week at lest

Grabbed 4 Footlocker raffles today since im getting a $25 FTL gift card this week to take these under 200 pre-tax. Also grabbed some from a couple other spots like FA and Legends. Im gonna hit up the two big malls in the area tomorrow and grab two more FTL but i like my chances on these, no one else was there getting tickets.These may sit til night time on release day here in Virginia (757).

Surprisingly, Champs told me they "didnt have any more tickets" for my size... which gives off the impression that they did Guaranteeds. Def gonna check their other locations tomorrow.

Hey guys i entered 6 raffles now two were for me then my some of my family members but one of them might not be able to make it if they were to give them ID just to match the raffle ticket will i still get them? Or do i need the person and the ID? Please respond thanks

Hey guys i entered 6 raffles now two were for me then my some of my family members but one of them might not be able to make it if they were to give them ID just to match the raffle ticket will i still get them? Or do i need the person and the ID? Please respond thanks
WHOEVER GOT THE TICKET HAS TO PICK THEM UP WITH THEIR ID.. THE END

welp, fingers crossed at this point :\

most stores near me got the standard shipments...that is, not many...

although one of the major chain stores got a lot of these - more than usual for an air jordan retro...
and they suspect they might not sell out on release day - first time they've ever said something like that to me for an aj release

so that's good news :\

no guaranteed tickets tho :\

Last edited:
If i pass on release day ya'll think they made enough pairs to hit down the line on a restock?

said I wasnt copping any more js until spacejams in dec. last pr was cherry lows. I really want these but on the fence. Jordans are a easy cop for me period so not worried about that but can someone tell me how do you stop them from looking ashey. Any nubuck durabuck or etc shoe I get looks ashey after a few wears. I don't know what im doing i.e. infra 6s aqua 8s. someone tell me what Im doing wrong

Back
Top Bottom