Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Yes, the music video was amazing
laugh.gif

Must have rented this VHS 50 times as a kid. Not sure why mom didn't just buy it at some point

Went to the mall for raffle tickets, and ended up getting a guaranteed ticket :nthat:

Going to go to Finishline later to see if I can get rid of this $20 off

CALLED UP FNL IN AC.. AND JUST LIKE SOMEONE SAID.. ITS DRY OUT THERE FOR RETROS.. ALL I HAVE IS SNKRS AND IM HOPING I CAN SCORE A PAIR OFF OF THEM.. ITS THE ONLY WAY ILL GET A PAIR. OTHERWISE, IM HOPING THESE ARE AVAILABLE ENOUGH FOR ME TO GET A PAIR LEFT OVER IN STORE SOMEWHERE  
embarassed.gif

CALLED UP FNL IN AC.. AND JUST LIKE SOMEONE SAID.. ITS DRY OUT THERE FOR RETROS.. ALL I HAVE IS SNKRS AND IM HOPING I CAN SCORE A PAIR OFF OF THEM.. ITS THE ONLY WAY ILL GET A PAIR. OTHERWISE, IM HOPING THESE ARE AVAILABLE ENOUGH FOR ME TO GET A PAIR LEFT OVER IN STORE SOMEWHERE  :wow:

Did you call the shops in Hamilton Mall (May's Landing)? Finish Line, Foot Locker, Champs and Kicks USA

Last edited:
Hit up Annap Mall at lunchtime plus Bowie Town Center, and yesterday hit Shoe City by my house 5 raffles so far. Still have to hit White Marsh and Eastpoint. Dude at Finishline said people were sleeping on these big time

[ATTACHMENT=12299]Screenshot_20160718-124421.png (1,382k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=12300]Screenshot_20160718-120914.png (210k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

My local malls are doing the app reservation pilot, they let you pick three stores. So far I've entered footlocker, champs, and footaction. Hopefully that will be enough to grab a pair.

[ATTACHMENT=12299]Screenshot_20160718-124421.png (1,382k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=12300]Screenshot_20160718-120914.png (210k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

My local malls are doing the app reservation pilot, they let you pick three stores. So far I've entered footlocker, champs, and footaction. Hopefully that will be enough to grab a pair.

Just a guess here but i would think a lot of these will be sold on the app. From Nikes perspective it makes sense - selling directly to the consumer vs indirectly helps them pocket more money.

Got 4 raffles in, but i'm just gonna say 3 cause the dude at fnl said he could guarantee my pair for $50 extra  lol

don't think i didn't get his number for the future tho 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Did you call the shops in Hamilton Mall (May's Landing)? Finish Line, Foot Locker, Champs and Kicks USA
FNL REP SUGGESTED THE SAME BUT ITS LIKE 40 MIN AWAY.. ILL BE ON VACATION WITH MY LADY.. NO WAY SHE'S ABOUT TO PUT UP WITH A DRIVE TO A SNEAKER STORE LOL

FNL REP SUGGESTED THE SAME BUT ITS LIKE 40 MIN AWAY.. ILL BE ON VACATION WITH MY LADY.. NO WAY SHE'S ABOUT TO PUT UP WITH A DRIVE TO A SNEAKER STORE LOL
Google maps says 26 min from the Borgata. I'm just going on SNKRS anyway, I live like 15 min from there but I don't bother.

Locked in 1 guranteed pair and online for for the double up...will be an easy kop if you really want the 5s

Back
Top Bottom