5) black/metallics 

honorable mention : grapes

My top 5's are
1) Black Metallics
2) Laney
3) Shanghai
4) Raging Bull
5) Wolf Grey

And I have 3 out of 5. still want those shanghai's badly, to go with my Golden State Warriors gear. Never was a fan of the grape hype, it was an overhyped shoe imo.

My top 5's are
1) Black Metallics
2) Laney
3) Shanghai
4) Raging Bull
5) Wolf Grey

And I have 3 out of 5. still want those shanghai's badly, to go with my Golden State Warriors gear. Never was a fan of the grape hype, it was an overhyped shoe imo.
the aqua white 5s, are SOOO overrated.

Like I said...Fire Red 3Ms and Black Metallics are top 2 by far

1. Fire Red (3M)
2. Black Metallic

3. Toro/Raging Bull
4. Wolf Grey
5. Grape
6. Laney
7. Black Grape
8. Burgundy

Love the 5 soooo much. Haven't really seen anyone talking about the Wolf Grey though. I think they are awesome! But I do have a soft spot for grey kicks. I don't think the Bel Airs are all that bad, but I probably wouldn't cop them because there are just too many other CWs that are better. Tokyos are awesome but I'd never be able to get them ($$$). Doernbechers too. White Metallics and Stealths are clean, but nothing crazy. I could go on and on about every colorway. Carolinas, Oreos, Green Beans...

Even thought the 4s are my favorite model...5s, in my opinion, probably have the best colorways. 

I'll stop babbling now...

^^ this!!! Fire red 3M!

View media item 1826475I don't think anyone even mentioned white metallic. Clean af. Most are turned off by the all white. I love this colorway. Just like I think you should have an all white pair of shoes in rotation. IMO.

1. Black metallic
2. White metallic
3. Black tongue fire red

View media item 1826475I don't think anyone even mentioned white metallic. Clean af. Most are turned off by the all white. I love this colorway. Just like I think you should have an all white pair of shoes in rotation. IMO.

1. Black metallic
2. White metallic
3. Black tongue fire red

I remember these dropped around Easter. I passed because of the price and I had DS wolf grey 5's I still haven't even worn yet, but they were nice.

Still not loving the mold of Jordan Vs in recent years and the remastered pairs haven't seen much improvement in that regard.

Everything else looks pretty good though and I've been missing my 2000s so I'll shoot for a pair.

Last edited:
1. Raging bull
2. Green bean
3. 06-07 metallics

The 5s have the best color ways

These look just like the 2010s just with Nike air

Last edited:
these are sexy AF.... i wore my 07 pair today and i need a new pair badly.... they are not beat just yellow :x

Shut up and take my money.

View media item 1826839

_OkUwjUq.jpg

Glad I held off on the previous jumpman incarnations. Gimme 3 pears.

This is sneaker perfection.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom