Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I still haven't gotten any calls. Starting to get the potential L jitters.

My wedding is today but you better believe I'm keeping my phone close in case I get a call :lol:
Congrats bro! Enjoy!

lmao the stuff we go through to buy sneakers.

dearly beloved we are gathered here toda...*yes, this is james neebs, i'll take them*

If I was at his wedding and saw that happen, I would just be in the place like

View media item 2108637

Al the spots by me doing FCFS so that gives me hope there is enough to go around. Still lining up early to be first 10

FNL seems to be the only ones that most will let you use rewards

All others it depends on the store. They will try to not let you use them, or flat out never accept them.

When the wc4 released my local FTL wasn't letting ppl use rewards. They were giving everyone different reasons

One newer employee told the dude in front of me that rewards won't work on them because they're "OGs". Dude hit him with the Camron face and asked for the manager

Thanks everyone for the love and well wishes. Super excited about today.
It'll be great no matter what, but knowing I got a pair on lock will be extra icing on the cake

Anyone get calls today..I'm only 1 for 6
I already had a early pair and entered 2 raffles and got two calls. idk but in south florida i feel like this may sit through the weekend or till sunday. black metallic 5 sitting is crazy 

I remember when we were like "10 days left." Now the shoe releases tomorrow lol. Good luck guys, and I want a lot of pics! :nthat:

These will sit most likely. If they do sell out quick, I can see them being available in stores.

Last edited:
Some more 99 & 16 comparison pics via windycitysole
13658407_164494840637651_1892315638_n.jpg

13725553_1717480425185319_1497463621_n.jpg

I can't with these new booty toe boxes. Why do they dew dis

Back
Top Bottom