Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Really happy with the way Nike handled this release.

Line at Nike Gangnam (Seoul, Korea) was about 80 deep, but everyone copped as far as I know. Heard that the store got 200 pairs, which is huge for a Korean location.

Then I doubled up on SNKRS just now really easily. Thinking about returning a pair since the Bred 1s, True Blue 3s, Space Jams, and AM1 Flyknit are all must-cops for me.

Any chance the Bred 1s will be this easy?
I think so. Look at the biggest retros these days. It seems Nike is definitely making more.

This pic :smokin
13696751_270302646676246_2036120089_n.jpg

View media item 2109756

Copped on Eastbay for he first time ever, Easily.
yeah Eastbay came through

I even opened up another SNKRS account just now and wasn't able to get a pair!
idk what I'm doing wrong no dice on phone, desktop, with touch ID, diff payment methods ... gave up
For anyone still getting errors on SNKRS just go somewhere else I have no idea what the problem is but I cooked on FNL [emoji]128512[/emoji]
#realrap 

easy . Super easy COP on SNKRS . but that 13.5 sold out immediately ! :frown:
don't sweat that imo they didn't have any 13.5 .. didn't see them anywhere
The padding on the ankle is incredible
glasses.gif
yeah cause this is back when MJ had suss D lol 
roll.gif

Yooo so glad I saved time and didn't do raffles. JB finally answering our prayers. Cooked in 5 minutes today! Have a great weekend everyone!

Same here. Didn't do no raffles or nothing. I put zero effort lol. Just copped online easily. Best thing ever to save time and hassle and gas.

yeah Eastbay came through

idk what I'm doing wrong no dice on phone, desktop, with touch ID, diff payment methods ... gave up

#realrap 

don't sweat that imo they didn't have any 13.5 .. didn't see them anywhere

yeah cause this is back when MJ had suss D lol 
roll.gif
Check your orders 

I think I'm done man. The raffle **** has ****** eveything up. And I'm not about to sit and wait wondering if I'm going to get a ******* confirmation online or not.

Can't explain how ******* mad I am.!

The 3Lab5's were ~$250 in 2013 iirc .. this was no surprise 
Those were 3Lab5s. These are essentially an all-black shoe with a swoosh on it. Swoosh = Price-hike though apparently.
Though i caved and grabbed the Maroon 6s.

Glad these are available to all those in need (Fk all resellers!!!); i might revisit these down the line if the mood strikes.   

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom