Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Got on SNKRS at like 10:05. Paid with credit card. First time I've had success on the app. I haven't gotten an email confirming but it's listed under "orders" on my app. Am I good?

Copped my 2 pairs off snkr. I'm posting late, but got both confirmations within 3 min around 10:05. Def one of the easiest cops in a long while. Still a fsr on fnl. Looks like everyone was able to cop.
:nthat:

I think some dude did a runner with these. Already a used pair in VNDS is posted on GOAT with no OG box lol

giphy.gif

Flawless execution

was just about to cop then saw the price. nike outta they minds. i think they've priced out way too many people now. may have to sell their stock that i've been holding on to also...

I can't lie, I'll be real salty paying the full price now only to have these 5s go to the Nike outlet for cheaper down the road lol.

Js dead?

Nah, the fakes just jumped to the adidas fad.

If you're smart...hoard all these retros for a year or two and profit when a new flock of sheep graze through sneakers.

Happened when everyone jumped ship to dunks/af1 when Nike spw was killing it and will happen again.

I'm just glad I get to buy Jordan's on clearance again.

cop'd a pair this morning in size 10.5 

Usually not a fan of the 5's, but I want all the Retros with the Nike Air on the back. 

Back
Top Bottom