Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

In on these. Havent had these since the og's. Illbe picking up any/all jordans w the nike logo. Just to put on a shelf and stare at them. My childhood memories...

New pics from Zsneakerheadz, just dont know if they are real though. IMO they look so nice. For these to come out next fall, It just doesnt seem possible that we would have shots of these shoes now. 

For these to come out next fall, It just doesnt seem possible that we would have shots of these shoes now. 
[/quotte]

Maybe an early 2016 release, one of the first shoes to get pushed out with no concrete release date
these are so fire im having second thoughts about undsing these black supreme 5s tmmrw but im gonna own two black based 5s i guess. good looks jb

we don't know what "nike air" one-offs they've already made recently but kept in da back room tho :nerd:

Last edited:

Yeah I'm seriously considering selling my DS Black Supreme's since these are coming out. 
do it! get a nearly identical pair and profit in the pocket.

the only Supreme that's worth it is the camo imo because of how unique they are.

do it! get a nearly identical pair and profit in the pocket.

the only Supreme that's worth it is the camo imo because of how unique they are.
Yeah I like the White pair as well. I loved the White Metallics but I don't like their white sock liner, so the white supreme 5 is perfect for me. Gonna sell black Sup's and Camo sup's , I'll keep the white.

Yeah I like the White pair as well. I loved the White Metallics but I don't like their white sock liner, so the white supreme 5 is perfect for me. Gonna sell black Sup's and Camo sup's , I'll keep the white.
agreed, white sock liner is no go for me as well. they get too dirty too soon whether it's from dust, discoloring from jeans, etc. 

Yeah I'm seriously considering selling my DS Black Supreme's since these are coming out. 
Damn that sounds too good like I could but I hate selling shoes I already own it's just j always regret it down the line. Today's the day I finally pull the sup black 5s out. Got a nice lil outing with my girlfriend so hey forget the money I'll just buy the pair I really like cuz I swear when I seen the black sup 5s all I thought about was they were a consolation prize for not owning the black metallic 5s from 2011. I guess the hype got me and it pays to wait lol

I do now firmly believe that Zsneakerheadz pics are prototypes/fakes. The anklr is to shiny, or much more shiny than the pics from Nike, I'm guessing the ankle will look more like how the chrome 8s come around the ridges
View media item 1837544

Last edited:
Yeah zheadz is fake he's just really plugged on the 1st circles 2 get fakes before all the sites have em.

I do now firmly believe that Zsneakerheadz pics are prototypes/fakes. The anklr is to shiny, or much more shiny than the pics from Nike, I'm guessing the ankle will look more like how the chrome 8s come around the ridges
Yeah zsneakerheadz is fake he's just really plugged on the 1st circles 2 get fakes before all the sites have em.
Yes @jaylaw15 & @blw843, there's NO doubt...

When he posted up this pic, he said "Nothing to worry about guys, retail pairs will have NIKE on the sole!" So that gives us the answer right there.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom