Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

220? damn I love the Nike Air and this is my favorite Jordan. Only getting it if my friend can get me his discount at Finishline lol.

Got a ds 07 pair in 2013 for $180 and don't wear them that much so theyre in good condition. I want the 2016s to have for down the line.

Last edited:
220? damn I love the Nike Air and this is my favorite Jordan. Only getting it if my friend can get me his discount at Finishline lol.

Got a ds 07 pair in 2013 for $180 and don't wear them that much so theyre in good condition. I want the 2016s to have for down the line.
I usually just put some money aside in here:

Price increase doesn't bother me much if we get quality on par with the 72-10s and SBBs. There are only 2 or 3 Retros I'm interested in for 2016 so it's like an extra $100 or so. Plus, these are in my Top 5 All Time so I would instacop even at $250. May even triple up.

Only 220? Das wassup. I've heard people saying that j's are really expensive nowadays. but 220 is not bad. Not bad at all.

I feel sorry for you if you believe being able to afford 220 dollar sneakers qualifies you as being "rich".
its not that, its just $220 or $240 with tax being " not bad at all " just sounds very strange to me. These are close to resell prices. By all means pay whatever you want, it's just your initial comment saying, "heard people saying that j's are really expensive nowadays. but 220 is not bad. Not bad at all." made you look pretty pretentious being that many don't like the price WHICH IS very HIGH.

Last edited:
its not that, its just $220 or $240 with tax being " not bad at all " just sounds very strange to me. These are close to resell prices. By all means pay whatever you want, it's just your initial comment saying, "heard people saying that j's are really expensive nowadays. but 220 is not bad. Not bad at all." made you look pretty pretentious being that many don't like the price WHICH IS very HIGH.
Yeah, I understand what you're saying. I didn't mean to come off as pretentious, sorry.

I usually just put some money aside in here:
You are by far the weirdest NTer :lol: I say that with love.

I figured the maroons were 220 bc of how it's a solid leather model and maybe cost more but wow 220 for these? 237 after tax this way. Gettin a tad wild now. Will wait it out till them grapes drop eventually.....I thought the increase to 190 for GRS was because of being remastered what the world are they doing to us lol.

Last edited:
I figured the maroons were 220 bc of how it's a solid leather model and maybe cost more but wow 220 for these? 237 after tax this way. Gettin a tad wild now. Will wait it out till them grapes drop eventually.....I thought the increase to 190 for GRS was because of being remastered what the world are they doing to us lol.
 Yeah it costs them $30 to stitch the NA in the back with a machine. They're getting out of hand lol.

This will save me alot of money I'm not ballin so I will truly be on point now with what I cop. Sling me those black n red 12s and 13s for 220 all day tho and og 11s

This will save me alot of money I'm not ballin so I will truly be on point now with what I cop. Sling me those black n red 12s and 13s for 220 all day tho and og 11s

That's all we have to do as consumers: just go after less releases. Pretty sure Jordan Brand wants to expand its customer base anyway. The less releases each of us goes after, the more pairs become available for the "average" sneaker consumer to wander into FTL and pick up.

hell no!! Then 12s betta be $190!!
hope so man maybe it's the nike air models that go for 220...guess they figure collectors will drop collector prices...if they do drop and leave em in vault for a long time I could see the value in the late 300 early 400 eventually but we rockin em round here

Back
Top Bottom