Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Searching for a size 11 now , since my tts 10.5 fit me smaller then expected ..might have to wait a random restock smh

Finally have the money for these literally the day after they started to sell out online... haven't looked in store yet though, so hoping I see one pop up this week at some point. 

I have a pair coming in tomorrow from NDC so I'll wait till they arrive so I can try them on for fit because I might pick up a second pair this week.

THEY RUN .5 SIZE SMALL SO GOOD LUCK... AND NDC IS PROB NOT DONE RESTOCKING.. MY PAIR I SENT BACK ARRIVED YESTERDAY AND THEY SAID IT TAKES LIKE 2 DAYS TO PROCESS .. MORE WILL START SHOWING UP SOON. AND DUDE THAT SAID THEYRE BASICALLY GONE EVERYWHERE IS LIKELY TALKING ABOUT HIS AREA. I THINK HE MENTIONED BEING IN CALI... JORDANS DRY UP FAST THERE..

I DONT KNOW WHAT INVENTORY IS LIKE EVERYWHERE BUT I THINK THESE ARE STILL AROUND ESPECIALLY IN NYC.. IF NOT.. THEN THEYRE NOT.. I HAVE MY PAIR IM HAPPY.

simple and plain
I PERSONALLY DO NOT LIKE THIS TEE..NIKE LOOKS BOTCHED BUT HEY... THE "E" KINDA LOOKS LIKE IT DOES ON THE BACK OF V'S
laugh.gif

finishline dont ever send me ****
This was the first time for me that I can recall.  And I stopped buying from them for retros b/c I can get free shipping on NDC.  And they no longer have the 10%/20% off coupons that work on Nike/JB; in fact, they don't send those out anymore.  So was surprised to get this coupon!  I now only use them for super cheap on sale shoes for my kids (ex. $13 for a pair of air max 90s for my 2 yr old daughter ;-)).

Dude they are available at every single shoe store I've been to in Metro Detroit.  These are sitting for sure

1) Just because you see one or two display pairs on a store shelf doesn't mean they're sitting. In the last week I've been to more than 30 local places within 75 miles. A whole 3 out of 30+ spots had my size 13 (2 of those ended up being blemished). Over half of the spots said they were totally sold out of mens when I asked. That means every size. What's your definition of sitting?

2) Detroit isn't LA.

The new definition of "sitting" seems to be if a shoe is still seen anywhere the day after release.

P.S. Overall these seem to be doing very well at the cash register, notwithstanding the fact that a) they're $220, and b) Nike probably did make about a million pairs. And I couldn't be happier about it. It's an all time classic shoe. I'm glad that most everyone that wanted one was able to get one.

Last edited:
I picked up that black 3M Nike Air shirt 3 or 4 months ago at Champs, don't think I've seen it anywhere else.  It does go perfect with these but it's a little too matchy matchy for me.

Really? I didn't know it was out that long. I'd never seen it before. The funny thing is, my girl saw the black and white NA shirt and remarked about it on release day. I told her it would be perfect if it was a black and silver design. And then I actually found one a week later. LOL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom