Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Wow, you REALLY can't leave things alone, can you? Are you one of those dudes who always feels the need to throw out one more dig to try and get the last word?

Hours ago, I said I was done with this debate with you. You're Discount Expert, I must be Retail Man, the end. I got back to the shoes. But I think you've had my name coming out of your mouth today more than my girl, my daughter, and my stepson combined. Talk about "all up in the feels." I must've struck a nerve with SOMETHING I said to you today. Jesus.

I knew that if no one else would...you would know my pain.

Last edited:
Then I'll be cheap.

Delayed gratification.

I never judged anyone who paid retail.

Pain started with his rhetoric and here we are.

I haven't had an issue acquiring shoes I want at a discount. My cheap *** has patience.

To each his own.
Never said you were, my man. Cheap to me is penny pinching, extreme couponing, spending more time hunting for a deal than it's worth, things like that. Waiting for an online deal to pop up to save a few bones makes sense if you don't mind risking the strike out or waiting X amount of weeks/months.
Totally worth it to me in this case. Not in every case, because not every shoe is my grail.
I feel you.

lol these shoes really serious to some of yall 
laugh.gif
Th

They must be serious to you, since you didn't cop because of the price tag but you still in the fourm.=-O
Need that $100 disco 
nerd.gif

I wasn't to keen on the price tag but i was still in because of the nostalgia.....after wearing repeatedly since RD, im super glad i copped.......this shoe got it going on in so many ways...

For those looking for a replacement for a squeaky pair, or want another size, FNL had a full size run up again this morning.

For those looking for a replacement for a squeaky pair, or want another size, FNL had a full size run up again this morning.
unbelievable some of he bad luck you guys have with squeaky shoes

I purchased 7 pairs, not one problem with any of them

finally wearing a DS pair of metallics once you find out they are dropping again is not the same is wearing them to flex in others. In one situation you are wearing your DS pair because you know another is on the way so you don't have to worry about not messing the old pair up anymore. in the other you are trying to flex on others by showing that you have the older model that the majority of others may not have due to time and rarity. Two dif scenarios.

What if it's a non metallic pair? Flex on others. Wtf does that even mean ?

These will probably be like the Maroon 6s again, sell out slowly, restocks here and there and won't really hit outlets in numbers.
Unlike the Maroons, kids are broke with their 12 collection. This is a 100x better CW than them, but sales will prob be worse.

"NIKE AIR NIKE AIR" has kinda ended after the Cements. Also anyone picked up some Crystal Pepsi, it's pretty dank?

Last edited:

unbelievable some of he bad luck you guys have with squeaky shoes

I purchased 7 pairs, not one problem with any of them
My squeak didn't develop until the end of the first day of wearing them (8 hours at work) . Unless you wore all 7 pairs, on average of 8 hours a day, you could be in for a surprise.

Back
Top Bottom