Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Can someone who has these and the Supremes comment on whether the fit is the same? Thanks!
IMO the fit is the same. You have to wear them a couple times to break them in. I went TTS thinking I should of gone .5 up but glad I didn't once I broke them in they were mad comfy.

secondntime wearing them,, couple hrs in i got the squeaking. :smh:
i need a refund,, anyone out there return them after wear for the squeaking and got a full refund?
purchased from online finishline

I called them when mine were squeaking and they basically said, tough s***. You would be better off going into a FNL store and talking to the manager. Btw, mine stopped squeaking

lol these shoes really serious to some of yall 
laugh.gif

In my years here I've met a lot of good NTers. But a few of y'all live to complain about everything.

You'll complain about OG Retros being $220, even though it prices out resellers.

You'll complain about people like me who were willing to pay retail for an absolutely stellar Retro that pretty much anyone who wanted it could've copped. You'll say we're dumb because we didn't try harder to get discounts.

Then you'll be the first ones crying about missing out on paying $30 less for a somewhat less than stellar Retro that you couldn't cop because resellers ate FSRs up. WISHING that you'd be able to pay retail then.

Any way the wind blows with some of you.

But you guys still entertain me. :lol:

Can we get back to the shoes if you don't mind?

I wore mine all day today. No squeaks, optimal comfort. And they shine like a SOB in direct 95 degree sunlight.

In my years here I've met a lot of good NTers. But a few of y'all live to complain about everything.

You'll complain about OG Retros being $220, even though it prices out resellers.

You'll complain about people like me who were willing to pay retail for an absolutely stellar Retro that pretty much anyone who wanted it could've copped. You'll say we're dumb because we didn't try harder to get discounts.

Then you'll be the first ones crying about missing out on paying $30 less for a somewhat less than stellar Retro that you couldn't cop because resellers ate FSRs up. WISHING that you'd be able to pay retail then.

I wore mine all day today. No squeaks, optimal comfort. And they shine like a SOB in direct 95 degree sunlight.
k

Have you tried on a pair of boost yet?

IMO the fit is the same. You have to wear them a couple times to break them in. I went TTS thinking I should of gone .5 up but glad I didn't once I broke them in they were mad comfy.

Thanks! How were they uncomfortable before you broke them in? I went 0.5 up on the black metallics, which I think was the right move for me.

Thanks! How were they uncomfortable before you broke them in? I went 0.5 up on the black metallics, which I think was the right move for me.
Felt a pinch on my right pinky toe. After breaking them in with playground creases and all the toe box became roomier over all.

Last edited:
THAT OG LEATHER

and the og "E" looks bigger than the other letters

OGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGGOGOGO WOWWWW SO AMAZING OMG THE E IS SO GREAT WOW I LOVE THIS SLANTY TOE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

Real Durabuck aged like piss and the toebox looks like trash, 2000 pair took a **** on those, and aside from the shiny tongue, this pair is even better.

Is it worth $220+, probably not, it's a $30 shoe. But I copped anyways.

nt got love for the 2000 over the og. yall opinion is probably on point. 2000 was a really good pair. sold mine for 320 years ago

Paying $220 on RD for peace of mind with no hassle, ensuring your pair has a value to it that some people appreciate just like waiting out the storm and hoping to find a deal for 20% off down the line has it's own value (money saved).

Personally, I pay full price when the need is great enough. Generally I know if I need a discount to purchase something, I either A.) Don't need it anyway or B) Don't want it that badly.

Depends on who you are. I don't think it makes you a cheapskate if you aren't concerned about losing out on the shoe. If you spend every day sweating these sell out while you pray they hit a discount so you can save $30-$40, then I think you're cheap since you're more stressed over a few bucks that isn't worth the ordeal.

But people will be people so to each their own.

Last edited:
Paying $220 on RD for peace of mind with no hassle, ensuring your pair has a value to it that some people appreciate just like waiting out the storm and hoping to find a deal for 20% off down the line has it's own value (money saved).

Depends on who you are. I don't think it makes you a cheapskate if you aren't concerned about losing out on the shoe. If you spend every day sweating these sell out while you pray they hit a discount so you can save $30-$40, then I think you're cheap since you're more stressed over a few bucks that isn't worth the ordeal.

But people will be people so to each their own.

Then I'll be cheap.

Delayed gratification.

I never judged anyone who paid retail.

Pain started with his rhetoric and here we are.

I haven't had an issue acquiring shoes I want at a discount. My cheap *** has patience.

To each his own.

I wish I could wait on discount but with my true size being a 12.5 can't take chances unfortunately

Pain started with his rhetoric and here we are.

Wow, you REALLY can't leave things alone, can you? Are you one of those dudes who always feels the need to throw out one more dig to try and get the last word?

Hours ago, I said I was done with this debate with you. You're Discount Expert, I must be Retail Man, the end. I got back to the shoes. But I think you've had my name coming out of your mouth today more than my girl, my daughter, and my stepson combined. Talk about "all up in the feels." I must've struck a nerve with SOMETHING I said to you today. Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom