Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Recent Finish Line struggle story. Tried grabbing an additional pair from FNL as these are one of my all time favorites. The store my pair was allocated from waited a week to ship them, was told they would expedite the shipping due to the delay. Not only did that not happen, the pair I received had mismatched inserts to go along with the heavy toebox creasing and missing lace lock on the right shoe. Struggling.

Last edited:

Recent Finish Line struggle story. Tried grabbing an additional pair from FNL as these are one of my all time favorites. The store my pair was allocated from waited a week to ship them, was told they would expedite the shipping due to the delay. Not only did that not happen, the pair I received had mismatched inserts to go along with the heavy toebox creasing and missing lace lock on the right shoe. Struggling.
Come on man pics we want to see just how bad they messed up.

Come on man pics we want to see just how bad they messed up.
Was heated and returned them in store about an hour after receiving, sorry man. For a visual, both shoes untied, one with a white cardboard insert and the other with a black one (yes, who cares about the inserts but that was the first sign that things were off). Right shoe creased heavy at the inner toebox and no lace lock included. Apparently the store didn't inspect this pair which was obviously a return. Not naïve, just never had any problems with FNL and was surprised. Especially considering I'm not OD about small QC issues and was just looking for another solid pair to put on ice. Oh well, not like these aren't around still.

For those who have yet to wear these, your missing out. Ive been wearing mine 2 weeks everyday walking around campus and they continue to keep breaking in better each time. I have had zero "squeaking". Depending on the socks, it rubbed the sockliner by the my heel and was making a noise. Once I tightened them it went away.  I went true to size (team wide footer) and I'm glad I did. These 5's broke in nicely 

Wore them for two weeks and still felt kinda stiff. Busted out the silicone liquid waterproofer to coat the durabuck and now they are as soft as a baby's bottom.

Last edited:
THOSE CUT IN HALF VIDS ARE ALWAYS FUNNY BUT WHAT A WASTE.. AT LEAST ITS 2011'S  
laugh.gif

Might decide to double up. I know shoes crease but these way harder than the Bordeaux and aquas which i thought were the same material. Luckily resell is retail almost

Might decide to double up. I know shoes crease but these way harder than the Bordeaux and aquas which i thought were the same material. Luckily resell is retail almost
you think this is a good trade for my legend blue 11? Need advise

It's up to you
you think this is a good trade for my legend blue 11? Would that be an even trade? Or am I llosing in here?

If someone is giving you a half a bologna sandwich for those trash 11s then I'd take it

Back
Top Bottom