Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

right? not wit people like you doubling/trippling up

Sit down. You missed the point. Nike profits off these no matter what price they're being sold for. Even if Jordan retros end up on clearance or in outlets, they're profiting.

PS, I doubled up, and only ended up paying $270 out of pocket.

This is what I wore today. Mine are on their way to NT Elementary School Playground Busted status. :lol:

Ironic, because in one of the greatest meta moments in the history of history, I wore them to an actual elementary school playground this morning for an assembly at my daughter's school:

View media item 2138301

Even got the 2016 black/metallic shorts in effect:

View media item 2138304

Last edited:
Even got the 2016 black/metallic shorts in effect:

pimp.gif

Wear your shoes guys! I put these on for a couple of hours after not rocking them for a while and it's just a matter of time before they crumble. Now retired. R.I.P.
I've rocked the Metallics several times now and just love them. They look so damn good especially while they're still icy. Just enjoy your shoes and have no regrets.

View media item 2138740

Wear your shoes guys! I put these on for a couple of hours after not rocking them for a while and it's just a matter of time before they crumble. Now retired. R.I.P.
I've rocked the Metallics several times now and just love them. They look so damn good especially while they're still icy. Just enjoy your shoes and have no regrets.
DAMN.. THEY LOOK LIKE YOU'VE WORN THEM BEFORE TOO.. THESE ARE 10 YEARS OLD.. HARD TO BELIEVE

word
im taller but have comparably skinny werewolfish legs i guess :lol:

LOL. Angles and perspective can be weird. In the first pic I thought my ankles looked like cankles, but seeing more of my legs in the second pic with the shorts shows that I actually have calves. :lol:

DAMN.. THEY LOOK LIKE YOU'VE WORN THEM BEFORE TOO.. THESE ARE 10 YEARS OLD.. HARD TO BELIEVE

Oh yeah I wore them enough from '06-'08 and then just kept them in the box. I don't like to run down "retro+" color ways since they usually are never released again. Apart from thunders, Oreo and Columbia IVs, the chrome 8s, altitude 13s, once they're gone, they're gone. I can't think of any others off my mind. If any of the '06 Vs are released again, it would probably be the burgundys or the green beans. Who knows?

LOL. Angles and perspective can be weird. In the first pic I thought my ankles looked like cankles, but seeing more of my legs in the second pic with the shorts shows that I actually have calves. :lol:

For a second in the first pic I thought you had put your arms in the shoes. Ha!

Another Addition To Inventory From The Original Apparel Line To Go With These :nthat:

View media item 2139241
Unfortunately A Bit Big On Me. Tagged As A XL But Really Fits More Like A Large.

I have the white one and a few of the black one. Never seen the red one before but I like it. This shirt runs between 1-2 sizes too small compared to the general fit of JB shirts from the 00 decade. The V sweatshirts that released in 2013 went back to a bit more of an athletic fit. Still about a size bigger than the 1990 OGs though. I'd love to wear my OG sweatshirts with my 2016 black/metallics but I don't know when the heat's ever going to let up in the place I live now. We're lucky when it's under 100.

Last edited:
I have the white one and a few of the black one. Never seen the red one before but I like it. This shirt runs between 1-2 sizes too small compared to the general fit of JB shirts from the 00 decade. The V sweatshirts that released in 2013 went back to a bit more of an athletic fit. Still about a size bigger than the 1990 OGs though. I'd love to wear my OG sweatshirts with my 2016 black/metallics but I don't know when the heat's ever going to let up in the place I live now. We're lucky when it's under 100.

Yep, Most All Of The Grey And Blue Tag Apparel Runs About A Size Or So Smaller Than What It's Tagged As. I've Found The Tee's From This Era Can Be All Over The Place Tho With Blue Tags Fitting More TTS And Grey Tags Tending To Have Really Odd Proportions At Times.

Back
Top Bottom