Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Another pic from my Instagram...

8)

23099366_139592650127902_1647341101587103744_n.jpg

I meant to post this here on Halloween, but I forgot...

:lol:

Guys, I love my Metallic 5s and wear them a lot. Recently, I noticed this white spot forming on the sole of my shoe. Is this a hole forming or a burnt spot or wth is that? How can I save my shoe if it’s dangerous?

Edit: Yeah, I wore them in the rain, that’s why they are so dirty.

Attachments

• 9521B516-277C-4355-88D5-4E669317150B.jpeg
    9521B516-277C-4355-88D5-4E669317150B.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 124
Guys, I love my Metallic 5s and wear them a lot. Recently, I noticed this white spot forming on the sole of my shoe. Is this a hole forming or a burnt spot or wth is that? How can I save my shoe if it’s dangerous?

Edit: Yeah, I wore them in the rain, that’s why they are so dirty.

Is that the 2016 pair with the blue tint soles? surprise it got that yellow.

Is that the 2016 pair with the blue tint soles? surprise it got that yellow.
Yes, they are the 2016s. And I wear them a lot. Like a lot.

What’s so dunzo about them, lol? They are my everyday kicks and you know, they are SHOES, so I wear them. No difference in comfort, the only thing is cosmetic damage (yellowing and this white spot, which I still don’t know what it is).

Last edited:
U got any other pics of those 5s thats showing the whole shoe if u don't mind sharing. I kinda wanna see how they look after being an everyday shoe

U got any other pics of those 5s thats showing the whole shoe if u don't mind sharing. I kinda wanna see how they look after being an everyday shoe
Ya, Imma take pics and upload them tomorrow. You really got me worried, guys. I’m flat footed and apparently this causes my uneven wear. This is my first pair of Js so I thought it would be different, but they just lasted a little bit longer than the Vans/Adidas shoes that I used to wear. Maaan, it sucks that I only got one year out of these joints, took me a while to collect the money to get them.

do you drag your feet a lot when you walk

No, I don’t, but apparently my flat foot causes me to walk on one side of my foot more than the other. This is the third pair of shoes (Vans Sk8 Hi and some kind of Adidas) that get a hole at the same spot: outter bottom corner of the shoe. Frequent wear just contributed to this. I plan on copping a pair of 4s for the winter (is that a bad decision already?) and stuffing in some orthopedic soles, hopefully this fixes the issue.

You gotta get a rotation going man. If you primarily wear just one pair of shoes, I’d say a year is about all you’ll get out them. Your flat feet won’t matter if you’re constantly rotating shoes.

You gotta get a rotation going man. If you primarily wear just one pair of shoes, I’d say a year is about all you’ll get out them. Your flat feet won’t matter if you’re constantly rotating shoes.

Yeah, I know, though atm this ****e is kind of out of my reach. SATs, TOEFLs and application fees as an international student crush my dreams of having a sneaker rotation.

You can find some nice Jordan’s at the outlets
Try to go on the weekends when they have 20-30%off the hashwall
Or during F&F pass
Actually found a pair of BM5 at the outlets for $126 on the hashwall few months back
$180-30%= crazy steal

Back
Top Bottom