Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Damn..... the Nettings on one of the V's has startet to yellowing :frown:
IMG_20171217_135114.jpg

IMG_20171217_135124.jpg

5 Times worn. Rest the Time in Box. I just wondering....

Damn..... the Nettings on one of the V's has startet to yellowing :frown:
IMG_20171217_135114.jpg

IMG_20171217_135124.jpg

5 Times worn. Rest the Time in Box. I just wondering....

thats quick man. sry. do u have humidity in ur house? I store all my shoes in their boxes, all their paper and everything. low humidity. i don't ever have issues with yellowing or crumbling. i mean, yellowing in eventually going to happen. but. i still have grey 15s I can wear.

thats quick man. sry. do u have humidity in ur house? I store all my shoes in their boxes, all their paper and everything. low humidity. i don't ever have issues with yellowing or crumbling. i mean, yellowing in eventually going to happen. but. i still have grey 15s I can wear.

I know what u mean, but i stored all my Shoes right in Box. Never had any Problems. This is why im so wondering now. I mean, its a little over a Year old Shoe.

I know what u mean, but i stored all my Shoes right in Box. Never had any Problems. This is why im so wondering now. I mean, its a little over a Year old Shoe.
yea, too quick. now I need to check mine lol. I've only wore them a couple times. got them on release day. needed em haha

this is one of those shoes that stays ds ever since the invention of waterproofer
Do what now?

I thought these were notorious for getting bent out of shape after a few wears

Or are you saying that ever since scotch guard came out you for some reason won't wear 5s anymore out of protest?

#wetlivesmatter

My mesh side panel started yellowing already. Kinda bummed but I guess that's an excuse to stop babying these. Does that clearing solution tonytobacco tonytobacco work on the mesh panels too or will discolor the upper?

Funny I thought about wearing these this weekend but went in a different direction. Only worn like 5 times

Wore mine yesterday for like the 4th time. What’s the best way to clean these? Got some lil gray spots on the toe box. It’s like water or juice something

Back
Top Bottom