Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Where are y’all getting y’all laces from? i’m
4C227779-FBB3-47F4-B6E3-5B54F5CDF3ED.jpeg
looking to put white/cream laces in these

Crazy to me it’s been 3 years since these dropped! Feels like yesterday. They were basically sitting for a few days everywhere around here. The 5 is my favorite model, but I passed on principle. Swore to myself that I would never condone Nike charging $220 for a retro Jordan. Oh how times have changed.

Crazy to me it’s been 3 years since these dropped! Feels like yesterday. They were basically sitting for a few days everywhere around here. The 5 is my favorite model, but I passed on principle. Swore to myself that I would never condone Nike charging $220 for a retro Jordan. Oh how times have changed.
It’s been 6 :lol:
but looking back $220 was crazy all for some NA

I don't really go anywhere, man. Just to work, and then back to the house.... For real.
Felt. I don't have as massive a collection as many of the users in the sneaker side of NT but I've got quite a few pairs just sitting that haven't seen a lick of concrete/asphalt because all I do is go to work and come home and when I'm not scheduled I just sit at home all day. On the rare occasions that I have to leave the house to take care of something I usually end up choosing 'ole reliable' (read as: my '18 Black Cement 3s) more than not. :lol:

Felt. I don't have as massive a collection as many of the users in the sneaker side of NT but I've got quite a few pairs just sitting that haven't seen a lick of concrete/asphalt because all I do is go to work and come home and when I'm not scheduled I just sit at home all day. On the rare occasions that I have to leave the house to take care of something I usually end up choosing 'ole reliable' (read as: my '18 Black Cement 3s) more than not. :lol:
I’m lucky enough to have a job where I can wear jeans and Jordans five days a week and no one cares. It’s a nice perk.😁

Only downside is that I work with kids.

…it’s a terribly dangerous risk with nice shoes.

I just got these on ebay after selling my 2011 pair and need some help.
They are lightly used but they make a loud squeeky noise on both shoes in the forefoot when I'm walking. Anyone know what causes this and how I can fix it?! Every step they make it.

I Low SE All-Star (1 Year)

1663691245530.jpeg

I Low Racer Blue White (1 Year)
1663691469443.jpeg

I Mid Hot Punch Black (W) (3 Years)
1663691343921.jpeg

I High RE2PECT (8 Years)
1663691790833.jpeg

XIV Black Toe (Retro) (8 Years)
1663691302268.jpeg

I/XXII CountdownPack (14 Years)
1663691380697.jpeg