Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I was just joking. Undsing 99 on court they would explode on your feet. How's that sole swap look though? Is the netting yellow?

​
Originally Posted by AirSakuragi  ​
UNDSing 2000 Black, Varsity Red, and Metallic Silver 5s equals:
 ​
 ​
My bad @doublemesh96 & @AirSakuragi, I was talkin' about these DS sole swapped 1999 Black Cement 4's, I recently purchased.
 ​
 ​
I posted more pics on the previous page. The only Black/Metallic 5's I own, are the 2011's... And those aren't even up for discussion.
laugh.gif
My apologizes for the confusion.
 ​

Last edited:
Should've seen my FRs. Rocked them 200+ times fine. One day, walking the in middle of the street, I hear a pop. Knew it was the air unit, I went "oh it's just the air unit, my midsole is fine" and the shoes were talkin 5 minutes later.

If you've ever seen that Future video Trap (you know what goes here) the ashy 2011 Metallics look fire for some reason.

Last edited:
I wish JB would step up their game even though it's unlikely. I have some 20+ year old sebago tassel loafers that are no where near faking apart that we sold at a fraction of Jordan's.

But then again, JB does it so that we'll keep buying the same shoes over and over, and over, and over again. Then loafers will lay a lifetime.

I wish JB would step up their game even though it's unlikely. I have some 20+ year old sebago tassel loafers that are no where near faking apart that we sold at a fraction of Jordan's.

But then again, JB does it so that we'll keep buying the same shoes over and over, and over, and over again. Then loafers will lay a lifetime.
I bet you have a sweet crossover in those loafers too.

Maybe because polyeurethane was the best cushioning material avaliable to them at the time?

General consensus is these will be super hard to get? I mean ya they are general release but will take some leg work to get? Cause I wanna get 2 pairs of these...

General consensus is these will be super hard to get? I mean ya they are general release but will take some leg work to get? Cause I wanna get 2 pairs of these...
Easier than the WC4, def. They're 5's after all and will probably land in Maroon 6 territory. Compare the size of this to the WC4 thread for example.

Back
Top Bottom