Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Yeah too bad that's exactly what you'll be getting come release day. Marqueesole pair or not.
Not necessarily, those look like suede material while the originals are durabuck. They could use the durabuck like they did on the 2015 Black, Light Graphite, Bordeaux, and Midnight Fog 7s.

Yeah too bad that's exactly what you'll be getting come release day. Marqueesole pair or not.

Not necessarily, those look like suede material while the originals are durabuck. They could use the durabuck like they did on the 2015 Black, Light Graphite, Bordeaux, and Midnight Fog 7s.

All those colors :rofl:

You have too much time on your hands :x

stop man :/
just one word, bordeaux... just one number, 7
:/

Those don't necessarily look nubuck to me and they definitely aren't all out suede but whatever. I'm sure they'll be pretty much those in that pic. They look fine to me.

Last edited:
I might go for these. I've never been a big fan of the V's silhouette (bulky), but I saw an on-foot pic of the White Metallics and that put me firmly on the fence.

Serious question. Do you google the color-way of these shoes when you post or do you know them off the top of yor head????
Seems like a lot of work :lol:

Serious question. Do you google the color-way of these shoes when you post or do you know them off the top of yor head????
Seems like a lot of work
laugh.gif
Grab your popcorn, the post of the century is coming.

maybe

Last edited:
Y'all still critiquing fakes. I could see if they liked exactly like the pair from the preview but they don't. Pics of this shoe won't be out until June.

Those don't necessarily look nubuck to me but whatever. I'm sure they'll be pretty much those in that pic. They look fine to me.
The ones shown look like they will get the ashy look. The Nike Photos seem like they have that material that won't get that look.

Seems like a lot of work
laugh.gif
Memorize them, it's easy once you type them out and look at the shoe to match them. It can be done.

Y'all still critiquing fakes. I could see if they liked exactly like the pair from the preview but they don't. Pics of this shoe won't be out until June.
Critiquing the unauthorized shoes could be a great way to tell them apart from the authorized. I already know that the only authorized/sample of the shoes are from the Nike article.

Lets not turn this thread into something other than shoe discussion. Utilize your ignore feature if any member ever continuously bothers you. Lets not hijack or derail if you have a issue with someone. Ignore, then proceed.

Last edited:
Those are not underrated, they are awful. You cannot compare those to Bordeauxs in anyway shape or form
Those are fresh, I'd take them over a Bordeaux assuming remastered quality. Hares, Playoffs and French Blues dunk on everything else anyways.

Those are not underrated, they are awful. You cannot compare those to Bordeauxs in anyway shape or form

I think those shoes told a story and served its purpose. I buy what I like I don't let others influence what I like. Yes, it's a weird shoe but I like it and would be all up for a re-mastered pair.

And I was around when the Bordeauxs were new. Everyone hated them. A kid had them on our HS team and they were awful looking to everyone but me. I liked the African theme.

I thought fake/unauthorized Js gives you somewhat of an image of what to expect?
they give an idea of what colors will be used and most likely the shape. As seen with the Infrared 6s, and the supreme 5s, the actual material used will most likely differ.

Even if they were 80% close enough to what we should expect, analyzing the shoe and deciding whether to pass or not makes no sense without that renaming 20%( that detail that makes the retail pair the retail pair like the blueish tint on the sockliner of the cements or the Nubuck/Durabuck combo on the retail Infrared 6s)

^What recent shoes differ from the unauthorized pairs? I thought everything was the same with the infras and premes

Back
Top Bottom