Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I got a guaranteed pair but I need one more I might have to wake up early that day

Last edited:
I hate to sound like an ol' Fart, but I really do miss the days when Jordan / Nike would do ads on mags and tv, I still remember seeing the old xi ad, and was blown away by the simplicity of it, just the shoe, a Nike tick, and a phone number. ******* hate how marketing is done on social media, it's like some hidden agenda ********s and make me sceptical I'm reading articles these days.

I hate to sound like an ol' Fart, but I really do miss the days when Jordan / Nike would do ads on mags and tv, I still remember seeing the old xi ad, and was blown away by the simplicity of it, just the shoe, a Nike tick, and a phone number. ******* hate how marketing is done on social media, it's like some hidden agenda ********s and make me sceptical I'm reading articles these days.
Is it the shoes?
Just had a dose of nostalgia. My brother had this poster up on his wall back in the day...
Nothing against the shoes, they are fine. If I can get it for retail, and I have the spare funds then, I'd pick it up. If not, I won't sweat it either since I have other bigger priorities like paying for the bills etc now that I have 3 kids. I just hate the way these shoes are being marketed, making them exclusive and hard to cop, and then you'd read stories like kids getting shot at, robbed and ****.

Nothing against the shoes, they are fine. If I can get it for retail, and I have the spare funds then, I'd pick it up. If not, I won't sweat it either since I have other bigger priorities like paying for the bills etc now that I have 3 kids. I just hate the way these shoes are being marketed, making them exclusive and hard to cop, and then you'd read stories like kids getting shot at, robbed and ****.
Hopefully you understood my "is it the shoes?" reference especially considering the fact that you liked how Nike used to market their products.

anybody know how to yellow up those soles fast? I think I may be in the minority of those who dislike the icey blue soles.
Just asking, it doesn't make or break the shoe for me lol

Beer :lol:

Seriously though, I went to a party wearing my brand new DMP VI's when they dropped and they were already turning pissy yellow the next morning from all the spilled beer on the floor.

Last edited:
Have you picked up any recent durabuck Jordan's recently? I can't see them straying too far from the durabuck quality of the bordeaux's, supreme V or the low V.

LAST THING CLOSE TO ANYTHING LIKE THAT I PICKED UP WERE THE LANEY XIV LOW.. BUT IT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA TO STOP BY A STORE AND LOOK AT SOME LOW V'S

Back
Top Bottom