Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

The afternoon's looking up. I hit on four 13s and one 7 (for my partner in crime). Saturday we'll try to do FCFS for a 1 and a 3 in preschool for the small demons. Hope to hit on at least a few extras in case of NIKe AIR. :lol:

I dont know how one can join...i just received an email and downloaded the link from Nike. Here is a screenshot of the invite from several months ago.
For Apple 

they make you download Test Flight App

then they send you a Redeem Code to punch in the TF app

from there it opens up the Nike+ Beta app to download

FNL raffles in Houston are a joke. For me at least. 5 straight years without winning a single raffle at any FNL. Like really? At this point I don't even know why I waste my time entering there.

FNL raffles in Houston are a joke. For me at least. 5 straight years without winning a single raffle at any FNL. Like really? At this point I don't even know why I waste my time entering there.

Hope you get your pair b.

But just FYI - The Finishline near me was the only store that said they may make their calls as late as Friday. All others were W-Th.

Last edited:
my fnl is rigged 
laugh.gif
   when i went to put in for these, bruh was like slide me 50 and i got you 
laugh.gif

i didn't do it, but i did get his number just in case there's something i really really want lol

Last edited:
These or uptempos.....
my fnl is rigged :lol:    when i went to put in for these, bruh was like slide me 50 and i got you :lol:

i didn't do it, but i did get his number just in case there's some i really really want lol

wow

when i was at hoh ppl would always tell me they will give me money, and I would always say no

i remember this one guy tired to fight with me about the raffle saying I better pull my name in the ticket, and than he threw the who racist comment telling me I was racist :smh:

Last edited:
Not sure how you dudes can swing a double up on stuff like this. One pair at $240 is painful enough.

Work hard and put money to the side whenever you can. Age does play a minor part tho (for me atleast) I def couldn't do this when I was in school.

Last edited:
[emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji] on lock [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

another call.
nthat.gif
 just need the one pair though.  hope everyone entering raffles is able to scoop a pair.

Hope you get your pair b.

But just FYI - The Finishline near me was the only store that said they may make their calls as late as Friday. All others were W-Th.

Oh thanks bro it's all good though, I actually got a call yesterday from champs. I was just voicing my disdain for FNL and how I NEVER win raffles there. I don't know what a WC reward looks like anymore :lol:.

my fnl is rigged :lol:    when i went to put in for these, bruh was like slide me 50 and i got you :lol:

i didn't do it, but i did get his number just in case there's something i really really want lol

My Finishline is ***. When I was entering for Columbias for my friend the dude goes "Hey if you don't win these right now, how much would you be willing to pay for them?"

:smh: damn shame. But you did right by getting his contact tho :lol: :pimp:

I live in a smaller metropolitan area that doesn't have many shoe stores.I was able to put in 1 raffle and luckily I received the call.

Back
Top Bottom