Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

So I put in 21 raffles. I am a size 9. But in my recent jordans like camrine 6s, infrared 6s, grape 5s, they fit a tad looser than I like so I got like 10 8.5 raffles and 11 9 raffles. I got 5 calls for 8.5 here in NJ and I am still waiting for a size 9. I just do not know how these are going to fit. 

Does anyone know how they fit in comparison to the grape 5s that came out in 2013? 5s have been so wierd in sizing to me. The grey tongue 2013 fire reds fit even bigger than 2013 black tongue fire reds and grape 2013 5s. It's wierd and I do not know how these will fit. I hope I can go one 8.5 and one 9. But if anyone needs a size 8.5 lmk as I have four extra winning raffles. 2 at woodbrige, 1 in menlo, 1 in livingston. 

I only have my Vs from '06. It's not just you. They're .5 sz big imo. Maybe that is TTS. I usually buy 10s for XI-XIII but I'm careful with 3-6 as the sizes have varied. I guess a lot of it has to do with the width of your foot and that of the particular shoe. I'm usually careful with the sizing on them. Jordan sizing is all over the place between re-retros, different silhouettes.

I only have my Vs from '06. It's not just you. They're .5 sz big imo. Maybe that is TTS. I usually buy 10s for XI-XIII but I'm careful with 3-6 as the sizes have varied. I guess a lot of it has to do with the width of your foot and that of the particular shoe. I'm usually careful with the sizing on them. Jordan sizing is all over the place between re-retros, different silhouettes.
So for the flue game 12s I got an 8.5 and fit just perfect, for the navy 11 lows, the size 9 fell just a tad snug but I like it. These 5s I just dont know. Thats why I want a 8.5 or 9 but its not like they even let you try it on before buying. SMH

So for the flue game 12s I got an 8.5 and fit just perfect, for the navy 11 lows, the size 9 fell just a tad snug but I like it. These 5s I just dont know. Thats why I want a 8.5 or 9 but its not like they even let you try it on before buying. SMH

what do the flu games go for now anyways? i passed. if i strike out on the black red 1 ill probably get those

Man I regret selling my '88s. I could've had a mini 3-6 NA fam right now. The true blues will fix this!!! If I had the space I would put them in a glass case on display.

what do the flu games go for now anyways? i passed. if i strike out on the black red 1 ill probably get those
If your patient you can get them for 220-250. I saw one ended for 220 plus 15 shipping on ebay just two days ago. I showed up the the mall late and the FCFS at my champs made you sign in so you can go around the mall and come back at a time. Very easy to get but somehow moms managed to get in the way and start drama with random ppl 

Around $300. You can probably do better but that's been the trend on stockx for the last sales. There's always going to be people in need of cash who want to make a fast sale though. Probably $240-260 is reasonable.

Last edited:
Just got the call from Carlsbad FTL. I'm all set.

Was worried cause I wasn't sure if they accepted PayPal in store, but asked the employee after he told me I've been picked and he told me they do. All it takes is your phone number & PIN. But I've read experiences of people trying to use PP in store but for some reason they get declined even though they are entering their info correctly.. I'm going to have to contact PP and have them verify my info and walk me through it for Saturday.

I only need 1 pair. So if I can cart and checkout on SNKRS come Saturday morning before the mall opens at 10 PT, I'm not sure what imma do with my FTL pair ..

"You in SoCal? Carlsbad?"

Previous question was for this homie...my bad.

Just got a call from HoH Fashion Valley.

Eating on Saturday! Gonna take wifey out and buy her some Tiffany after...

And you guys thought sneakers were expensive...

Just got the call from Carlsbad FTL. I'm all set.

Was worried cause I wasn't sure if they accepted PayPal in store, but asked the employee after he told me I've been picked and he told me they do. All it takes is your phone number & PIN. But I've read experiences of people trying to use PP in store but for some reason they get declined even though they are entering their info correctly.. I'm going to have to contact PP and have them verify my info and walk me through it for Saturday.

I only need 1 pair. So if I can cart and checkout on SNKRS come Saturday morning before the mall opens at 10 PT, I'm not sure what imma do with my FTL pair ..
Yeah man me too, got the call from cbad ftl a few hrs ago too. I even put in a raffle for champs, shoe palace and shieks there but no calls yet. I'm good with my one pair and I'm gonna try on snkrs on Sat as well.

I got a call from my local FTL a little while ago. I was starting to sweat since I didn't hear from any of the other places. 1/5 isn't so bad and I'm glad I'm able to score a pair of size 9's. My first time doing the raffles and I'm glad it worked out.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Ok when I go pick up the shoes, do they let u look at em/check em out? Or do the employees rush u and make u buy sight unseen?I wanna make sure I don't have a messed up pair.

Back
Top Bottom