Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

View media item 2112149nice pics pain. thought only the js with a NA hangtag was the 3 and 4.

when i get mine im going to hang a NA tag on mine

Back in the day, there were SOME Vs that came with the hangtag in 1990. But it was the IVs that were supposed to come with them. Not sure about the IIIs, maybe them too? I came across about 5 or 6 NA hangtags in the early 00s and put them on various OG shoes that I had, like the ATC IIs and the Air Force V Lows. And the black Vs, obviously.

yea iirc the og 3 had the thinner plastic transparent orange tag and the og 4 had the thicker plastic one.
the thicker plastic ones look better especially on the 3-6 imo

To everybody that bought 2007s and 2011s and complaining about the new OG price tag, suck it up homies and homettes.
The old heads have spoken and we ain't trippin on $220.
That $110 or whatever they cost back in 1990 was the equivalent of $10,000 to our parents.
Paying $100+ for some basketball shoes was borderline psychotic back then.

Did you call UPS after you received the tracking number from Nike.com in order to arrange for the pick up? I have the same dilemma. My order says expected delivery date is 7/29 but I won't be in town to receive them so I'd like to pick up at the UPS center so my package doesn't get stolen from my front porch.
Yes I talked to them as soon as I received the tracking number. I don't like waiting for the shoes.
Cool. Thanks for the feedback. Repped.

To everybody that bought 2007s and 2011s and complaining about the new OG price tag, suck it up homies and homettes.
That $110 or whatever they cost back in 1990 was the equivalent of $10,000 to our parents.

Exactly. Plus I was a big kid and wore a sz 12 in 1990 in the 8th grade LOL! They bought em but that was all I got for a few months afterwards

MY PAIR FROM SNKRS STILL HASNT SHIPPED.. HOPING MY SIVAS PAIR GETS CANCELLED AND THAT MY 10.5 IS GOOD LIKE LANEYS WHICH WERE THE LAST V'S I BOUGHT

SO GOOD TO SEE THESE WERE EASILY AVAILABLE!
For your sake I hope it gets cancelled.
FedEx hit me with over $90 in customs after I ordered from them.
SIVAS IS A REAL DIRT BAG COMPANY... THEY REFUSE TO CANCEL MY ORDER ON THE TERMS THAT ONCE ITS BEING PROCESSED ITS READY FOR SHIPPING AND CANT BE CANCELLED .. MEANWHILE..I STILLL DONT HAVE A TACKING NUMBER!!! ********.. I WILL CERTAINLY BE REJECTING THE PACKAGE OR RETURNING THEM NEVER TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN

SAFE TO SAY ILL PROB BE STICKING TO US SITES OR END

HAVENT GOTTEN TRACKING FROM MY SNKRS ORDER YET EITHER.. CANT WAIT TO GET THEM IN HAND

MY PAIR FROM SNKRS STILL HASNT SHIPPED.. HOPING MY SIVAS PAIR GETS CANCELLED AND THAT MY 10.5 IS GOOD LIKE LANEYS WHICH WERE THE LAST V'S I BOUGHT

SO GOOD TO SEE THESE WERE EASILY AVAILABLE!

SIVAS IS A REAL DIRT BAG COMPANY... THEY REFUSE TO CANCEL MY ORDER ON THE TERMS THAT ONCE ITS BEING PROCESSED ITS READY FOR SHIPPING AND CANT BE CANCELLED .. MEANWHILE..I STILLL DONT HAVE A TACKING NUMBER!!! ********.. I WILL CERTAINLY BE REJECTING THE PACKAGE OR RETURNING THEM NEVER TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN

HAVENT GOTTEN TRACKING FROM MY SNKRS ORDER YET EITHER.. CANT WAIT TO GET THEM IN HAND
EastBay is the exact same way, I literally had the identical conversation it sounds like you had with them. It was frustrating as all hell. I had an order number, but no shipping/tracking number. So I was told by their customer service "manager" that I could send them back and would be charged a $6.99 return/handling/bend over fee. Good luck man.

Really love that the lower part of the tongue is now fabric as it should be instead of the pleather as used on the 2013 white/red. God are those uncomfortable.

Siv is probably the last UK site I would order from. If you contacted them and got no where, I would contact your CC. I know this is why many places in the UK refuse to sell to the US, but customer service is important in this business.

dang what is nike doing my order is still preparing to ship 

expect delays people. Nike aint as fast as they used to be. I ordered 2 from them. One is on the ups truck and will be here tomorrow...the other hasnt shipped yet. 903 am cst and 923 am cst for both orders.

haha..thats for sure. They dont understand the struggle.

EastBay is the exact same way, I literally had the identical conversation it sounds like you had with them. It was frustrating as all hell. I had an order number, but no shipping/tracking number. So I was told by their customer service "manager" that I could send them back and would be charged a $6.99 return/handling/bend over fee. Good luck man.
EXACTLY.. I WAS BEWILDERED AT A COMPANY THATS BASICALLY FORCING ME TO FOLLOW THROUGH. NOW I HAVE CASH TIED UP AND A MESSY SITUATION; ONLY GOOD THING IS I CAN RETURN THEM AND THEY SEEM WILLING.. BUT I MAY LOSE ON INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TOO WHICH IS WHY I PLAN ON REJECTING THE SHIPMENT... HOPEFULLY NO ONE ON NT DOES BUSINESS WITH SIVAS AND LEARNS FROM MY ANECDOTE 
Siv is probably the last UK site I would order from. If you contacted them and got no where, I would contact your CC. I know this is why many places in the UK refuse to sell to the US, but customer service is important in this business.
FIRST THING I THOUGHT OF TOO.. SIVAS SERVERS REJECTED MY CC SO I USED PAYPAL WHO SAID THEY CANT PROCESS A REFUND UNLESS I HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER THAT SHOWS THAT ITS GOING BACK TO THE MERCHANT.. WHAT A PAIN! I COULD PROBABLY CALL MY BANK AND HAVE THEM DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE MONEY BEING TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT BUT IDK.. IM PROBABLY CALLING MY BANK TOMORROW TO SEE WHAT OPTIONS I HAVE

What was bad about your pairs?
i actually have pictures. My first pair I got, the toe boxes had folds that looked like butt cheeks. No kidding. And on top of that the toe caps, one was way thicker than the other. On my second pair there was a huge glue scuff looking thing on the air unit. An the flame paint was on the black part of the midsole like a scuffed mark of metallic. For 220 I did not like. 

My two new pairs are perfect. The one I am not going to wear however, the nike air on the right shoe is slightly lower than the left pair. But I understand not all pairs are perfect. Im just being picky bc im spending 440 (no tax in nj) for the two of these shoes and I have never bought two of any shoes in my life but 5s are my favorite and these are great uquality and comfortable. I jsut wanted two perfect pairs.

Did you buy a pair? How did yours turn out?

Back
Top Bottom