Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Just got home from picking up my pair.  The big name stores in Tokyo were all doing raffles.  I went to my spot, walked in and picked up a pair for my girl and I.  No line and plenty in stock.

Comparison with the 2010.  Wore them in the snow today.

Gonna try to buy two pairs with separate orders cause of my multiple Winner circle $20 on FNL. There isn't a limit on FNL, right?

chose to cop these instead of the infrared 23 6s. i would much rather have an OG colorway which Jordan actually played in over a retro+.

i wish i could've copped both because the 6 is my favorite model; but i need to save my money for powder Xs next weekend. been waiting on them to retro for a LONG time.

Last edited:
These look so nice! :smokin but I'm gonna pass on these because I've spent way too much money too early in the year. But good luck to those trying to cop. These are gonna be a huge GR so I should be able to find a pair for relatively cheap or retail after release

Its a true infrared. So a bright close but not exactly, neon red, its not pink so dont worry. Had 2 ppl stop me today and be like "wow, these are actually dope" i never get that even on my better shoes

@OBEYKOBE   wheres the store u got them from if you dun mind me asking?

my buddy is there for a trip, wanna see if he can help grab me a pair

Managed to nab a pair with relative ease on End.  Looks like these are my first successful Jordan Brand purchase of 2014.  I wish all releases were this easy.  Good luck to everyone trying to get a pair, there seems to be plenty lying around on the usual UK sites still.  

Back
Top Bottom