Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

My usual online spot sold out of my size by the time I woke up. Walked into local Foot Locker an hour after they opened and they had tons left, very strange. Usually other way around.

These are definitely on the pinkish side but I'd probably call them more highlighter red, they really do just pop out at you. Don't remember them being quite that bright originally but then everything was fluoro bright back in the early 90s. Probably went well with the Hyper Colour shirts.

It's clear I'm waiting on another aqua 8 retro lol they give me that and I'm good since Columbias finally coming back. Would have all my top 5 after that. Those leather flu games need a re do tho we been getting 12s every year so hope we get that this year

Keep waiting on the raging bulls. MOF Wait for those olive 5s indigo 14s leather flu game 12s aqua 8s and a proper 16 and 17 retro release. That's all JB has left. If you just start collecting in 09 or 10 you have alot of gems in your collection that took years for OGs to collect. However your quality is bad and your missing a vital detail like 3m or something of that nature. Only reason JB exist because the old pair has run it's course lol
this is good here.  i have to be the only person to of went away to college back and left my 03 (i think thats the year) leather flu games that i wore once at home. came home for winter break and found out they magically grew legs during the semester. 

I typically go down .5 in the 6's.  They're kind of long and narrow.

I just tried on my pair........I am usually a size 9, but these are loose and wide and actually slip when I walk. Then I tried on my GMP 6's and those fit like a true 9. I think iam going to go down to an 8.5 on these

I'm hoping to somehow luck up on these but I'm working overnight so it will take a miracle for me to catch this

Repped for the help. Unfortunately no dice with the style number change. Weird.

Weird how the infrared 23 works. Usually early jimmyjazz links don't work until they drop so idk but style change should work and will probably be up come 12AM

edit: these dropping at 8AM on JJ now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom