Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

just checked out on NDC, have an 11.5 in my cart on Eastbay that Im about to let go of just a heads up

got 'em in my cart with my phone pretty quickly, but NDC was acting buggy and never could check out.

got home, logged in, and they were still in my cart... but couldn't check out, NDC still acting buggy.

called NDC, asked her if she could check them out for me since they're in my cart, and she did it.

score!

first score on NDC since the white grapes...

so how does it work? if you get them in your cart they are held for you for how long?

Last edited:
I still have FNL main site in a tab for giggles and it is still splashing. The mobile fnl went through ages ago. Main site is wonky.

got 'em in my cart with my phone pretty quickly, but NDC was acting buggy and never could check out.

got home, logged in, and they were still in my cart... but couldn't check out, NDC still acting buggy.

called NDC, asked her if she could check them out for me since they're in my cart, and she did it.

score!

so how does it work? if you get them in your cart they are held for you for how long?

That's interesting. Didn't know you can do that. Everyone was having trouble finishing at NDC. I don't get confirmation on NDC EVER, so I always check my history.

Last edited:
yeah, i forgot to sign in, i was worried if I signed in it would have done something bad lol.

And do you know where there number is?

FAST, FRIENDLY
AND TOLL FREE

1-800-806-6453
4am - 11pm PT,
7 days a week.
Or we’ll call you
Set up a time for Nike to contact you.
Schedule a call

finishline is still full of sizes, just got past the SPA and they have everything except size 7

Quick request, are there any Eastbay free shipping codes that will apply on the white infrareds? The code on there main page says it doesn't apply to new releases.

After entering my payment information on Finishline, it took over an hour on the spa page to show me that I have nothing in my cart.

score!

From what I understood it was 5 or 15 minutes or so? Not entirely sure though considering your situation.

I have had shoes in my cart for 8 hrs before.It depends on the product and the demand for it.You can get cart jacked in 5 mins if you dont checkout on a limited shoe.

wonder when nike is going to do the restock on the toro 6's?? since they canceling everybodys orders that got through

when i called and got my white infra's, they said none of the toro orders got thru and they're gonna be relaunched on another date now...

just what she said.

my white infra's were in my cart damn near an hour and i still checked them out.

Last edited:
NDC tech team must be getting overworked this week.
The OGs showed sold out, but now they are putting you back in line.
Got a 12.5 from Eastbay so I'm straight.
I like not paying taxes.

score!

It used to be 5-10 minutes, but with the way NDC has cart errors that's shaky sometimes. They probably had plenty of these so you were ok.

Back
Top Bottom